How did you propose?

DarkBlue62

A St Mirren fan proposed to his girlfriend on the pitch at half time during a St Mirren v Morton game, I am sure they both got a lot of stick and he (or she) stuck the fingers up at us.

Or did I dream that?

I def remember that.

Circa 98 / 99 at Love Street.

Can't remember particularly chanting anything, but the guy must have been a total pratt to do that to the poor lassie and risk getting abuse from 2000 Ton fans.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've not...

trust me, even when you think like that now. theres loads that can happen to change it

just do your self a favor and let it progress as you feel right.

Ach he seems quite a reasonable guy really. He just went abroad to work and wasn't very good at remaining in touch. He's remained in touch since the beginning of the year. We exchange emails and he came over for the christening of our second son.

Ah fair enough then.

No and it's really none of your business.

Telt!

Ive lived with her for months now it seems, maybe not legally but I always sleep here.

Thanks for you blessings I guess? :P

Seems like a few people are getting overheated about this topic.

trust me, even when you think like that now. theres loads that can happen to change it

And if he feels right to get married...

I don't see age as an issue tbh.

I feel right to ask her tho? Couple months away mind but still. :P

Wouldn't it be better to talk to her about it first? Then you can see what page you're on.

My girlfriend and I have talked about it and we both know that we don't want to right now or in the near future but probably will further along the line, or maybe these discussions only come out in time, me and my girlfriend have been going out for over two years.

My advice for DB would be to ask what she thinks casually, because if she doesn't want to yet and says no, it will probably be the worst feeling you'll feel, other than maybe relatives dying.

Archived