How did you propose?

DarkBlue62

Guest The Phoenix

No its not shagging as many people as possible,its about seeing/doing a variation of things!

Didnt you used to be engaged at a pretty young age??,would you like to remind us how that went??

That'll been the Greenkeeper who worked in Sweden.

He just saw her as a bit of rough.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No its not shagging as many people as possible,its about seeing/doing a variation of things!

Didnt you used to be engaged at a pretty young age??,would you like to remind us how that went??

You can see and do a variation of things with your partner? It doesn't mean the end of your life.

Yes I was engaged at a young age but as we were living in separate countries we decided to end our relationship and we are still best friends.

I lost my virginity at 17, and found it again when I got engaged.

Thankyouverymuch, try the fish!

Seriously, age is something you put on yer passport. If the time is right for you at 18, then go for it and it doesn't matter what others say and think. Personally, I'm 38, seen whole chunks of the world, stayed with a few girls over the years, broke hearts, had my heart broken and kicked the arse out of every minute of life.

I've finally found her, and I'm ready to make an honest women out of her after 8 years together.

It's fair to say I've taken my time!

I bought the ring when Mrs Ned was about 4 months pregnant and had it in my pocket through the 26 hours of labour - as soon as we were alone back up in the room I popped the question ...

when a nurse came back in Mrs Ned said 'look what I've got' and when the reply came 'yes, she's gorgeous' Mrs Ned replied 'No, the ring !' tongue.gif

Got married in Grangemouth Registry - very classy biggrin.gif

Cannae believe all the u25s on this thread that are wanting/are engaged/ married,seriously live a little first

i know everybodys going to say if "the times right etc etc" but u25 is far too young

for the record ived lived with my g/f for nearly 5 years now but its safe too say we still do things as a couple and as singles,its the only way;)

I thought I'd be married by this age (24). The rest of my family were all married young and now have kids.

The stumbling block is that I actually have to find a woman who can stand more than ten minutes of my company.

You can see and do a variation of things with your partner? It doesn't mean the end of your life.

Yes I was engaged at a young age but as we were living in separate countries we decided to end our relationship and we are still best friends.

I work all over the world,today im in brazil 2mr it could be anywhere,as i previously said i live with my gf in scotland and we make it work

why couldnt you and your partner in sweden make it work??

was it because one of you wanted to do other things,because your both still young???

I work all over the world,today im in brazil 2mr it could be anywhere,as i previously said i live with my gf in scotland and we make it work

was it because one of you wanted to do other things,because your both still young???

Christ, leave the girl alone! She's not you, or your girlfriend so it's hardly surprising that her situation would work differently to yours.

No and it's really none of your business.

DB, can I ask a serious question?

Why do you want to get married? If it's because you love her then why not just move in with her and enjoy yourselves for a while? Marriage is a huge hassle and difficult to get used to. There really isn't any need to rush into something like this.

Ive lived with her for months now it seems, maybe not legally but I always sleep here.

So if you are married or engaged before 25 you can't live a little?

What is living a little anyway? Shagging as many people as possible?! Ohhh that's fun...

I don't see a problem with DB62 asking the first girl he loves to marry him, infact I think it's very sweet. It's not as if he is going to be marrying her tomorrow!

On yerself Mclovin.

Thanks for you blessings I guess? :P

Seems like a few people are getting overheated about this topic.

Guest The Phoenix

Ive lived with her for months now it seems, maybe not legally but I always sleep here.

I don't believe it's actually illegal to sleepover with your bird.

Unless there's something you haven't told us?

I don't believe it's actually illegal to sleepover with your bird.

Unless there's something you haven't told us?

Did I say sleepover? I only said sleep. There is also plenty things I've not telt you. :rolleyes:

It was a late afternoon near Christmas. I proposed by stopping as my fiancee and I walked past the jeweler's shop on Byres Road and pointing at some of the shiny things in the window. While she was distracted by these trinkets I dropped to my knee and offered her a gummy ring from a packet of Starmix, which I'd bought at the (extortionate) McColl's across the road while she was in the Oxfam book shop. She cried and said yes, and then I cried as well :D

No way would I have asked her dad, and to his credit he wouldn't have expected me to.

Guest The Phoenix

Everyone should have at least one failed engagement before settling down.

There's a lot more sense to that than probably first meets the eye.

Is that your way of telling us you were knocked back?tongue.gif

Sadly not, my wit charm and cracking mullet makes me irresistable to all women and the vast majority of dudes.

There's a lot more sense to that than probably first meets the eye.

I'm deep, man.

Everyone should have at least one failed engagement before settling down.

very very very true

leaqst i have my psp and GTA to keep me amused . thumbup2.gif

Archived