How did you propose?

DarkBlue62

Oh aye, to those that are worried about the price of a ring, it doesn't matter how much you spend, it's the time, effort and thought that goes into it that matters.

if she loves you, she will be happy enough no matter what you get her.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannae believe all the u25s on this thread that are wanting/are engaged/ married,seriously live a little first

i know everybodys going to say if "the times right etc etc" but u25 is far too young

for the record ived lived with my g/f for nearly 5 years now but its safe too say we still do things as a couple and as singles,its the only way;)

I totally disagree. What is age anyway? Its only a number at the end of the day. If it feels right, why should your age matter?

I can see where he is coming from though, too many youngsters who haven't lived enough and get enganged when it's never going to last. I don't see myself settling down until my mid twenties, although I have a couple of mates who are slightly older than me but have been engaged for a while and seem happy enough.

I can see where he is coming from though, too many youngsters who haven't lived enough and get enganged when it's never going to last. I don't see myself settling down until my mid twenties, although I have a couple of mates who are slightly older than me but have been engaged for a while and seem happy enough.

exactly dazzle,best of luck to anybody who tries it,the failures outweigh the successes im afraid!!

Conversely, you don't marry the first one that gives you her hole though ;)

:lol:

That's a valid point though DB, you can't only go with one girl your whole life.

It is a very valid point,young guy gets laid thinks wohoo how do i keep getting laid? answer ill marry the girl then its on tap

3/4 years down the line wants to taste other types of candy then it all goes tits up with the first one;)

DB, can I ask a serious question?

Why do you want to get married? If it's because you love her then why not just move in with her and enjoy yourselves for a while? Marriage is a huge hassle and difficult to get used to. There really isn't any need to rush into something like this.

Guest The Phoenix

DB, can I ask a serious question?

Why do you want to get married? If it's because you love her then why not just move in with her and enjoy yourselves for a while? Marriage is a huge hassle and difficult to get used to. There really isn't any need to rush into something like this.

DB, you get your hole less when you get married. FACT.

probably gonnae get pelters for this but here goes:

took her to paris, spent all morning in the louvre looking at fucking paintings (she loves art), proposed at the top of the Eiffel Tower in front of a group of whooping yanks!!

the only thing ive got that can redeem myself is that our hotel was opposite a sex shop!

Guest The Phoenix

probably gonnae get pelters for this but here goes:

took her to paris, spent all morning in the louvre looking at fucking paintings (she loves art), proposed at the top of the Eiffel Tower in front of a group of whooping yanks!!

the only thing ive got that can redeem myself is that our hotel was opposite a sex shop!

Top stuff.

Was your hotel near the Moulin Rouge?

I was in the pub with my girlfriend (at the time), she was fliting between my gaff and her house share with pals, they were about to be turfed out and she said that she could posibly move in with me. I said that she would be better moving in with me, she then asked if I was going to marry her. It was a weak moment and I said yes, to be fair, we've been married 20 years and I've never regretted it. biggrin.gif

Cannae believe all the u25s on this thread that are wanting/are engaged/ married,seriously live a little first

i know everybodys going to say if "the times right etc etc" but u25 is far too young

for the record ived lived with my g/f for nearly 5 years now but its safe too say we still do things as a couple and as singles,its the only way;)

So if you are married or engaged before 25 you can't live a little?

What is living a little anyway? Shagging as many people as possible?! Ohhh that's fun...

I don't see a problem with DB62 asking the first girl he loves to marry him, infact I think it's very sweet. It's not as if he is going to be marrying her tomorrow!

On yerself Mclovin.

What is living a little anyway? Shagging as many people as possible?! Ohhh that's fun...

I don't see a problem with DB62 asking the first girl he loves to marry him, infact I think it's very sweet. It's not as if he is going to be marrying her tomorrow!

On yerself Mclovin.

And to think he could have been yours.

On yerself Mclovin.

No its not shagging as many people as possible,its about seeing/doing a variation of things!

Didnt you used to be engaged at a pretty young age??,would you like to remind us how that went??

Archived