May 2011 Election

xbl

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At this rate the only seasoned left-wing CDUists will be that fat trollope Baillie, Lamont and George fucking Galloway.

Their strategy is crashing in around their ears, they've taken their electorate for granted and are being wiped out. They had hardly any talent in their ranks as it was.

Galloway's vote in Glasgow is negligble, apparently, so I imagine he'll be hightailing it back to London on a plane tomorrow.

Galloway's vote in Glasgow is negligble, apparently, so I imagine he'll be hightailing it back to London on a plane tomorrow.

That would be excellent, because he's the only Unionist opponent with a genuine claim to matching Salmond. A fine orator despite the laughing stock he made of himself.

Rabbit, headlights, car crash.

I know its a cliche, but I really did spit a mouthful of juice out!

I'm loving this interview with McCabe! "...was it a shock?" Could she have said that in any more of a patronising manner? Oh, and "w-we didn't see that coming, its a shock, the liberal democrat vote is going to the SNP, it SHOULD be going to us". Crunched.

I'm bored with the TV coverage. There's f**k all happening. It's like tuning into General Election results programme at 3pm on the day of polling. :rolleyes:

away into a corner and sob bitterly then. Turn your telly off and save on your electricity.

I know its a cliche, but I really did spit a mouthful of juice out!

I'm loving this interview with McCabe! "...was it a shock?" Could she have said that in any more of a patronising manner? Oh, and "w-we didn't see that coming, its a shock, the liberal democrat vote is going to the SNP, it SHOULD be going to us". Crunched.

I thought that was breathtaking arrogance as well. Sums up the whole Labour attitude towards Scotland.

Gray trying to blame it on Lib Dem AND Tory vote collapse. Has the Tory vote actually fallen substantially in the results so far?

This is a nonsense claim- the Tories have held their own.

It might be better of Gray lost. He's an embarrassment.

I thought that was breathtaking arrogance as well. Sums up the whole Labour attitude towards Scotland.

For the first time, Labour have used the "listen" word, but they still maintain their arrogance. Oh, and can people now see why I loathe Greatrex so? I fucking hate him.

They're being pushed onto the UK panel and grilled by Dimbleby after the Scottish feed, Gray seems to be approaching the verge of tears.

He's covering the bases for his seat either way at the moment. I have a bad feeling he'll just scrape through.

Archived