May 2011 Election

xbl

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Labours policy of having different FPTP and AMS candidates will mean a clear out of their old guard if this continues.

The two snp winners have already been List msps if I'm right, so the SNP will have more experienced members than Labour in the parliament.

George Foulkes claiming SNP had more money than Labour. f**k off.you teat.

This a 1997 Tory moment for Labour?

Maybe a bit far to predict that so far, especially with the additional factor of the list. However, when you're the opposition and you're not the coalition in London, and you're getting gubbed in your heartlands and failing to pick-up anything else as Lib Dems get gubbed elsewhere, you should be worried.

Also, the Conservatives are holding relatively steady, while Lib Dems crash?

Paisley too is meant to be very tight and not secure for Labour.

Please make it happen. Labour have shafted our beautiful town for too long.

No, no, no...the Lamont woman says that using the list as a "backup" is disgraceful. :rolleyes:

Apparently Anne Begg was questioning the wisdom of it on one of the news outlets.

Paisley too is meant to be very tight and not secure for Labour.

Obviously that's a description of the people with their money, cause it's certainly not one of the women... :rolleyes:

There's Iain Gray arriving at his count and wishing there was a 24hr Subway nearby.

Do you know I actually feel slightly sorry for Iain Gray. For all the ridicule I've heaped upon him, he could go down in history.

Labour's arrogance in not putting their big hitters on the list vote is really going to bite them on the arse.

Absolutely.

As the bloke on BBC has just pointed out, if this 'rout' continues nationwide most of Labour's seasoned campaigner's will be right out on their ear, to be replaced with newbies.

The greatest night of my life , Please continue. I never thought the Scottish folk have the imagination to think for themself, I was wrong.

Soar Alba,

Do you know I actually feel slightly sorry for Iain Gray. For all the ridicule I've heaped upon him, he could go down in history.

Rest assured historians of any stripe will not remember the name of that nonentity. The looming result, certainly.

If things continue as they are, is it inconceivable that Labour will have fewer seats in the next Parliament than the Tories and Liberals had combined in the last?

Absolutely.

As the bloke on BBC has just pointed out, if this 'rout' continues nationwide most of Labour's seasoned campaigner's will be right out on their ear, to be replaced with newbies.

At this rate the only seasoned left-wing CDUists will be that fat trollope Baillie, Lamont and George fucking Galloway.

Their strategy is crashing in around their ears, they've taken their electorate for granted and are being wiped out. They had hardly any talent in their ranks as it was.

Archived