May 2011 Election

xbl

498 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tbf he did trap Iain Gray quite well. 'I wrote to you....and then I was stabbed'

edit: someone trap him in the mandatory/leeway question thing now please....this is the question. come on audience go for the jugular!

edit edit: nice wee dodge and weave by Salmond there.

edit edit edit: what a fecklessly useless audience this is.

edit edit edit edit: finally someone asked Iain Gray how he will create 0% youth unemployment! I await his answer!

Easy. Just kill the thickos.

I suppose they are needed as vote fodder though.

Easy. Just kill the thickos.

I suppose they are needed as vote fodder though.

even this. which made me laugh. is better than the nonsense he just spouted.

edit: I might actually love that supply teacher woman for making that point. despite her looking awful.

From what I can gather there will be a fair amount of voters voting SNP on Thursday who would (as things are at the moment) vote against independence.

I agree with you with regards to Salmond. He's head and shoulders above anything else any of the other parties has to offer but he's backed up by a bunch of f*cking numb skulls IMHO. Sturgeon aint too bad I suppose but apart from that, the likes of MacAskill, Swinney and further down the pecking order Angus Robertson at Westminster and back benchers like Wishart make me cringe.

I'll probably vote SNP on Thursday but I am by no means an SNP supporter. I'm completely undecided about independence and am probably more pro-union if I'm honest with myself. That said, I'm not fundamentally against the idea of separation, just completely unconvinced that it'll make us any better off.

The fact is, Salmond can't really shake off that utter clown Iain Gray and that's despite the guy sounding like he's speaking publicly for the first time, every time and the utter horses arse Labour made of things during their time in office at Westminster.

I think most of us will be voting for the 'least worst' option to be totally honest whoever we think that may be.

Re your comment on people voting for the SNP not voting for Independence.That's a bold statement, I disagree, lets have a referendum to sort it out.

Re Salmond being backed up by a bunch of f*cking numbskulls, Mike Russell comes across as pretty competent. Kenny McAskill was a good MSP for me when I had reason to contact him, very helpful indeed. Labour can't even get a decent leader, and as for their lesser MSPs (f**k me they must be bad)...don't go there. Having a blimp for Health Minister speaks volumes.

I wonder who their new leader will be after this election?

They really need to up their game. They have a useless fucker in Scotland. A useless fucker in Wales and a completely useless fucker in Westminster.

Grey just reeks of incompetence. He is so far out of his depth that it's almost time to feel sorry for him. A bit like Michael Foot back in the day.

Seriously, please lets just kill Labour In Scotland, they are fucking shite and they always have been.

Iain Gray is a wierd looking chap

Watched one question. His answer was crap and he's got such a terrible way of speaking, he bigged up Gordon Brown as chancellor - FFS!

Watched one question. His answer was crap and he's got such a terrible way of speaking, he bigged up Gordon Brown as chancellor - FFS!

Fucking hell.

Someone just put the stupid c**t out of his misery please

Fucking hell.

Someone just put the stupid c**t out of his misery please

You wouldnt need navy seals for him. A normal seal could slap him about for hours. (be better tv than grey talking)

edit: I might actually love that supply teacher woman for making that point. despite her looking awful.

What was his answer? I think I was away peeling tatties.

tbf he did trap Iain Gray quite well. 'I wrote to you....and then I was stabbed'

edit: someone trap him in the mandatory/leeway question thing now please....this is the question. come on audience go for the jugular!

edit edit: nice wee dodge and weave by Salmond there.

edit edit edit: what a fecklessly useless audience this is.

edit edit edit edit: finally someone asked Iain Gray how he will create 0% youth unemployment! I await his answer!

ha! the end. he might as well run naked through glasgow tomorrow. for all the good it will do him!

Someone should ask Gray how he will manage to get jobs for the thousands of virtually unemployable older and younger people in Scotland. What are his plans for the drop kicks that Scotland is world class in producing?

Never mind Gray, I would love to hear any of the leaders tackle that one. The only answer is the one proposed by Reynard.

Archived