Driving test

Danib24

Grow up. Your actions while you are in control of a car can have serious consequences. You haven't been failed for not checking your mirrior, you've been failed for being a danger to other road users. Just like Mr Turnbridge I had an unscheduled emergency stop. Like Mr Turnbridge I also failed to check my mirrors before braking and I don't believe you've failed for that. I think you've been failed for either pulling away without checking your mirrors, an accumulation of minors or for not noticing that a 13m long object might be in your way quickly enough.

stop being such a sneering wankstain, eh?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grow up. Your actions while you are in control of a car can have serious consequences. You haven't been

failed for not checking your mirrior, you've been failed for being a danger to other road users. Just like Mr Turnbridge I had an unscheduled emergency stop. Like Mr Turnbridge I also failed to check my mirrors before

braking and I don't believe you've failed for that. I think you've been failed for either pulling away without checking your mirrors, an accumulation of minors or for not

noticing that a 13m long object might be in your way quickly enough.

My tester told me at the end I had failed for not checking my mirrors and that if there had been a car closer behind they would well have hit me. Apparently you should always wait behind the bus until your certain whether the are just going to keep sitting there or pull out. She said it was a harsh fail as it was hard to predict but she had to do it. Maybe she was saving my feelings by lying but her sneering puss tells me she wasn't

Seriously I know you get a kick out of being all controversial and getting reactions since you don't actually have a life but do it in a thread I don't give a f**k about ok?

And yes this reaction is because I failed and yes I am raging and yes I am wiping away the tears so away wi you!

Nibble nibble

I don't want to question your maturity but c'mon, if you fail, you fail... and you give it another go!

Unless your a really tight b*stard and can't stand throwing away £60 every time.

I feel bad that you failed. Away and have blast on one of those arcade driving games - should cheer you up to ram a few cars etc.

Got to go work for the whole night now ha and put up with all the slagging

I don't want to question your maturity but c'mon, if you fail, you fail... and you give it another go!

Unless your a really tight b*stard and can't stand throwing away £60 every time.

I'm from perth so I am a tight b*****d haha but it was just to stop the standard pie and bovril reply you get everytime you rant a.k.a ^^^verge of tears

wasn't actually crying and away to book my next one just now!

Perhaps you'd be good enough to point to the posts on this thread which refer to driving as "a game", and make light of the consequences of serious road accidents.

Perhaps the one that didn't think he should fail just because the examiner had to brake for him or the one that can only drive one route could be used as examples of people playing at driving. They deserved to fail but they blamed everyone except themselves.

My tester told me at the end I had failed for not checking my mirrors and that if there had been a car closer behind they would well have hit me. Apparently you should always wait behind the bus until your certain whether the are just going to keep sitting there or pull out. She said it was a harsh fail as it was hard to predict but she had to do it. Maybe she was saving my feelings by lying but her sneering puss tells me she wasn't

Despite what you think the examiner will not have been sneering at you. Take on board what she said, work at your driving and good luck next time.

Despite what you think the examiner will not have been sneering at you. Take on board what she said, work at your driving and good luck next time.

Yeah probably get them next time and sit hating them the whole way round haha thankyou

Just show them the tears, that oughta stop the slagging.

Haha one way or another I will cry tonight mainly cos they are funny c***s and I'll be laughing the whole time or the bet I stupidly made saying they could do anything they wanted to me if I failed ha I fear a bum rape

Look on the bright side,if you are under 21 you wont be able to afford the insursance anyway;)

Haha that's very true. I'm also a mechanic so your insurance goes up even more with that aswell 

Perhaps the one that didn't think he should fail just because the examiner had to brake for him or the one that can only drive one route could be used as examples of people playing at driving. They deserved to fail but they blamed everyone except themselves.

I think you'll find I said that it was terrible driving from me and I was hoping that she might have let me off. At no point did I say I shouldn't have failed or blame anyone else. Selective quoting seems to be one of your strong points.

Get off yer high horse and do us all a favour. People who make mistakes learn from them therefore become better drivers, we can't all be as perfect as you.

I passed second time.

For my first test I drove through and unmarked cross roads (although I stopped in the middle, but it was too late). I knew I had failed and to round it off emerged too far at a junction cause I couldn't see left.

Only got 5 minors in my second test, one for a 5 point turn instead of a three point turn and I think another one was because some tit at a roundabout signaling, not going off, stopping, then speeding round. It was the worst driving I have ever seen, and I think I got a minor for hesitation or something but to be fair I had no idea what the f**k he was doing, and I don't think he did either.

One of mates took 6 times to pass, it's fucking expensive when you're doing that many tests. He was doing them in his own car as well.

Passed first time 10 years ago, in that period I've written two cars off and been banned from driving for a period of time.

Point being, any dickhead can pass first time, it's a combination of dealing with pressure, luck and in my case dashing good looks.

Archived