Driving test

Danib24

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only wankstains on here are the ones blaming everyone else for their failure. Driving isn't a game, anyone that's attended a road traffic accident will tell you that.

Im surprised you have got as many bites as yer chat is pish!

I passed first time with hardly any minors (I think it was 4) but failed the practice test with my intructor the day before with 2 majors and a host of minors.

Maybe your instructor was rather strict?

Anyway, I passed first time with 3 minors, just silly things I couldn't care about like road positioning and stuff like that, that will happen basically every time you are out on the road.

• 1 month later...

Well done.

I passed on my 1st attempt. My cousin took attempts to pass hers...................she's now a driving instructor :lol:

Thankyou!

:lol: could never be an instructor! Couldn't be bothered teaching idiots like myself

Had to do my theory twice. I passed it when I was 17 then humped my knee.

Next thing I know Im 21 and nobody bothered their arse to tell me theory certificates expire within 2 years lol.

Passed my test first time in May, 2 minors. My Test man (wtf are they called :lol:) was actually sound, and brought up conversation through my test which I didn't expect.

I take it Gary Glitter hasn't passed his Driving Test.?

Heard Glitter passed his ice cream van test in Viet-Nam.

Changed the warning on the back of the van to "Wouldn't Mind That Child".

Archived