The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

Smashing pumpkins are playing Glasgow

O2 Academy Glasgow for 2nd July 2013 onsale on Friday from Ticket Web

A band I would love to have seen at their peak. What are they like these days? I have to be honest and say I really haven't listened to them at all since they reformed and that is mainly because I'm worried that the stuff Corgan is doing now is so removed from their previous incarnation that I would be left bitterly disappointed.

Not sure if they are metalz enough but I see Enter Shikari are doing a UK tour in April that does a few Scottish dates.

Grand Hall, Kilmarnock (16)

Iron Works, Inverness (17)

Garage, Aberdeen (18)

Volunteer Hall, Galashiels (21)

The tickets for Aberdeen were over £25 each. I've been looking for a reason excuse to go to The Garage for a gig and this seems like a good chance (if relatively expensive choice).

Vader!!

Next Tuesday playing Black to the Blind in its entirety! :D

"b*****d...Deity!"

Fucking right. Going to this.

Aborted and Bonded by Blood supporting as well.

Seen all three live before. All as brutal as each other.

Been listening to Pray for Villains a lot the last couple of days. If someone asked me to name a classic piece of modern metal I would point them in the direct of this album. I can't fucking wait till their gig at the ABC next month especially considering the other bands on the bill. On the same night my two sisters will be down the road at the SECC to see Girls Aloud. I have offered the two of them the chance to come with me instead to see a proper gig for a change 8)