The Metalhead thread

Zizou-5

They appear to have inadvertently leaked it by updating their Spotify playlist. Diddies. Based on the bands they've added there, it'll be:

Airbourne
Alter Bridge
Clutch
Coheed and Cambria
Devildriver
Exodus
Five Finger Death Punch
Good Charlotte
Mastodon
Ministry
Opeth
Pierce The Veil
Red Fang
Sum 41

Plus another load no one's heard of. Seemingly no Primus.

Edited by Dunning1874

They appear to have inadvertently leaked it by updating their Spotify playlist. Diddies.

Or keen to generate interest by putting a few hints out...

Regardless of their marketing there is nothing there for me to think about buying a ticket, some good solid day fillers in there but nobody to get massively excited about IMO.

Dont now if anyone else here saw the news that Helloween are going to do a big world tour with former members Kai Hansen and Micheal Kiske involved.

Man i really hope they're only UK stop isn't London. Because i'm hyped as hell for it. Dont get me wrong i still very much like Deris era Helloween. But nothings ever topped Walls of Jericho & The Keeper albums imo.

Edited by DavieCFC

16 minutes ago, DavieCFC said:

Dont now if anyone else here saw the news that Helloween are going to do a big world tour with former members Kai Hansen and Micheal Kiske involved.

Man i really hope there only UK stop isn't London. Because i'm hyped as hell for it. Dont get me wrong i still very much like Deris era Helloween. But nothings ever topped Walls of Jericho & The Keeper albums imo.

One of my first gigs at the Edinburgh Playhouse on the Keeper of the Seven Keys tour \m/

Man i really hope they're only UK stop isn't London. Because i'm hyped as hell for it. Dont get me wrong i still very much like Deris era Helloween. But nothings ever topped Walls of Jericho & The Keeper albums imo.

One of my first gigs at the Edinburgh Playhouse on the Keeper of the Seven Keys tour \m/

Loved helloween back in the day. Hopefully Scottish or at least a northern show

• 2 weeks later...