Biggest junior support

the bankie

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

clydebank have more fans than linlithgow , and we are more passionate about our club , clydebank is a way of life for most of our supporters

we definitley have the most voiciferous support .

my top 10 would be

10 . linlithgow

9 . Bo'ness

8 . kilbirnie ladeside

7 . largs thistle

6 . newtongrange

5 . auchinleck

4 . irvine meadow

3 . cumnock juniors

2 . clydebank

1 . pollok

it would be different for cup games biggrin.gif , clydebank would be number 1 wink.gif

Largs ?? You sure ?

Don't think I've ever seen them with a decent support at our place.

Here's a live one right enough. "A" was simply pointing out that "a" think ure deluded. dnt get all upset and start callin' folk names ... they're no' all as able to take it as me ... you'll have boys greetin' at their keyboard. Now let's not be arguing - it's not worth it ...

yeah mate , no point in arguing it just causes trouble in the end

Pals :) ?

awww HTG the lad is only 15 gee him a break ... he has tons of enthusiasm and thats too be admired ! and will no doubt put a few of us in our place in time tongue.gif

I thought I was being gentle ... then he comes back with more nonsense. Time he started directing his enthusiasm a bit better - he's 15 you know!!

:lol: @ Old Northerner right enough!!

Biggest regular support I've seen is Pollok, for the big games the biggest support I've seen is from Talbot. When it comes to vociferous for regular games I'd say Beith and Kilbirnie, I know the Bankies have vociferous for the big ones as I was at the Scottish final with them and Talbot but don't know what they're like normally. No one else really stands out for me recently.

we normally sing at league games , we were singing alot v glenafton and v bellshill

bankies are up there along with beith and kilbirnie :D

we normally sing at league games , we were singing alot v glenafton and v bellshill

you bankie boys going on x factor since you seem to be so good at singing bankie pal

You should get to know Joethistle a bit better ... he's got a soft spot for the Bankies.8)

Some of the Beith fans have attracted rave reviews on here in recent times ... at Pollok in particular. The Kilbirnie chaps are well reputed too ... especially when they go to Beith. It's good that you see yourselves up there with these alumni of the junior game. See ... now I'm going to fall out with Beithfan again and I've only just forgiven him for allowing his team to put us out the cup!!! Bounce on!:bounce2

Anyway, nice to see the fire getting stoked on here so welcome aboard!

You should get to know Joethistle a bit better ... he's got a soft spot for the Bankies.cool.gif

Some of the Beith fans have attracted rave reviews on here in recent times ... at Pollok in particular. The Kilbirnie chaps are well reputed too ... especially when they go to Beith. It's good that you see yourselves up there with these alumni of the junior game. See ... now I'm going to fall out with Beithfan again and I've only just forgiven him for allowing his team to put us out the cup!!! Bounce on!bounce2.gif

Anyway, nice to see the fire getting stoked on here so welcome aboard!

thank you :D

do linlitghow sing alot at games ?

you bankie boys going on x factor since you seem to be so good at singing bankie pal

nah were too good , it wouldnt be fair :P

One thing ave always thot would be a good idea is to record fans singing theyre songs and put them on a CD

call it ' on the terraces ' lol

thank you :D

do linlitghow sing alot at games ?

I can't say they do no. I haven't seen much of Pollok but I see similarities between the 2 clubs in as much as the style of supporting tends to shy away from unmitigated boisterousness in favour of a more studied grumping! There are exceptions of course.

I can't say they do no. I haven't seen much of Pollok but I see similarities between the 2 clubs in as much as the style of supporting tends to shy away from unmitigated boisterousness in favour of a more studied grumping! There are exceptions of course.

watch that video :D

shows u what were like in cup games....

its the semi final v pollok penalty shootout , all the singing is our fans of course.

good day that was :)

dont get to fond of "the bankie" rob roy guy. All he does is make up stats about fans size then u watch kingjads videos and you cant count 20 fans. The biggest fan base ive came across is defo pollok, then linlithgow. but for singing wise (without being biased) is Beith. When we went down 1-0 to auchinleck in the west final all you could hear was a choros of beith songs. Del Mcculloch who has played in a scottish junior final said he has never seen anything like it. We normally sing at every league game to. But really who cares about who sings the most.? its about watcing your team and feeling great pride in doing so.

PS .. bet the bankie starts sending youtube links of clydebank singing

dont get to fond of "the bankie" rob roy guy. All he does is make up stats about fans size then u watch kingjads videos and you cant count 20 fans. The biggest fan base ive came across is defo pollok, then linlithgow. but for singing wise (without being biased) is Beith. When we went down 1-0 to auchinleck in the west final all you could hear was a choros of beith songs. Del Mcculloch who has played in a scottish junior final said he has never seen anything like it. We normally sing at every league game to. But really who cares about who sings the most.? its about watcing your team and feeling great pride in doing so.

mate dnt talk pi55

what do u mean u cant count 20 fans :S ?

we have a bigger support than beith ur lucky if u get 200 at a league game

we get a good 350 on a run o the mill game ,

and anytime u have been to a bankies game its always been a wee diddy game

come to a proper game and ul see wit were like mate

ask anyone here , we do have one ae the biggest junior supports

and we defo sing more than beith , u dnt even have a support fs

plus u support 2 teams , beith and arthurlie.....worst thing a fitbaw fan cin dae is change his colours

idiot

On a more serious note, Pollok have the biggest support in the juniors, no question.

Meadows support is incredibly fickle. We're average around 350 for home league games this season but it can run into the 800+'s for Scottish Cup games. When we were in the district league 5 years ago, we were lucky to have 100... Same with any team though, success on the field fills the terraces.

Exactly you usually find the people who are the quietest are the most nervous , and care the most about there club they will also be watching the game most and taking in the game more rather than seeing who can drink a bottle of buckie the quickest, the quiet fans are usually more passionate about there club they just dont feel need to sing about it to prove it .

So does this - attendance 220 tongue.gif

yep....220 clydebank fans

i saw 4 haddington ' fans ' :P

wearing suits....and one ae them had a scarf

taking 220 to milburn in the 1st round ae the cup is mare than what maist teams wid bring

and if i remember correctly we wer singing that game too :):P

Archived