Biggest junior support

the bankie

Nope, will get one of those Android internet phones instead - you gits won't get a moment's peace!

Get the ANNSUMMERS internet phone instead then when we tell you to stick yer phone up yer arse at least it will be fit for purpose lol

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to agree with that show park is a hard place to go. Did the bankies fans enjoy the view from the wee enclosure my da could not see the pitch from it even with his specs on

Let's hope his vision is better at close range when he's helpin you with your new keyboard !

Let's hope his vision is better at close range when he's helpin you with your new keyboard !

Just a further thought RRG, I think it's smashin that you and your Da still go to games together! I've got a boy, not very much younger than you and,when we can, we still go to games together, good company, good banter, good day out.Keep it goin wee man and,no matter your team's results, you're in goood company!

PS..I'll give you a break from the phone jokes!!!

Yeh its not great, its the pitch that annoys me more as it takes away the technical side of the game and it turns into a physical battle as no one wants to get the ball down. If Rob Roy, a premier side struggle to get out with a draw then its probably not that much of a surprise we lost.

Too be honest we had the game easily won at half time but took them too lightly second half and nearly paid for it. They could be shock team in super first this season

Not to mention the biggest and loudest support(that turn up hours before kick off and sing, despite the fact nobody on this forum has ever seen them do it), with the best strip ever in the history of football.

Nice result yesterday, Linlithgow must be bricking it....

Watch out, he'll be accusing someone of pulling a knife and stabbing folk again.rolleyes.gif

Too be honest we had the game easily won at half time but took them too lightly second half and nearly paid for it. They could be shock team in super first this season

Donno RRG would be surprised if they finished top 3 but they have started well. If they have one thing going for them its that no one imo has stood out yet. The shocks so far for me have been the starts from Hurlford and Whittlets, Ashfield were my tip after watching them last season but they seem to have dropped style for scrapping. Would imagine (and hope) ourselves and Girvan will occupy the top 2 spots but we'll have to cut out silly dropped points to bottom sides like VOC last week that's what could haunt us come end of season.

Watch out, he'll be accusing someone of pulling a knife and stabbing folk again.rolleyes.gif

i remember a game years ago when we played a ' big club ' with a ' big support ' and a supporter pulled out a knife out on a guy, crazy stuff , would be totally shocked if that sort of carry on still went on in junior football today.

We had a guy do that to one of our stewards. Had banned a guy for chucking a stone at Hugh Hammil and the bloke's mate came along dressed like one of the Krays and produced a blade. Cops hurriedly called and said miscreant apprehended. Said he was a butcher

on way from work ...

was reading the back page of the kirky herlad with title ' rallying cry ' where we are trying to get more locals to come out n support us. got me thinking ......

we suffer like a good few clubs in my opinion in not being in the ideal location in the town ... we are over the far side of the town away 2 or 3 miles from the main housing areas / schemes ( does not sound a lot but it is when it comes to people shifting off the couches n away from the sky tv to take in a game . If we had a ground that was bang in a good location in the town where the locals could see the ground from there own windows , where they could see what goes on on a matchday , where they could feel a bit more apart of it , where they could see opposition fans and see that there is something going on they would turn up in my opinion in good numbers and try it out in my opinion, you could say out of sight out of mind is the situation i feel we are in and other clubs.

obviously this is all if buts n maybes and you could apply it to a lot of teams out there

was reading the back page of the kirky herlad with title ' rallying cry ' where we are trying to get more locals to come out n support us. got me thinking ......

we suffer like a good few clubs in my opinion in not being in the ideal location in the town ... we are over the far side of the town away 2 or 3 miles from the main housing areas / schemes ( does not sound a lot but it is when it comes to people shifting off the couches n away from the sky tv to take in a game . If we had a ground that was bang in a good location in the town where the locals could see the ground from there own windows , where they could see what goes on on a matchday , where they could feel a bit more apart of it , where they could see opposition fans and see that there is something going on they would turn up in my opinion in good numbers and try it out in my opinion, you could say out of sight out of mind is the situation i feel we are in and other clubs.

obviously this is all if buts n maybes and you could apply it to a lot of teams out there

hopefully you do get more people , its sad to have good clubs with small followings, am not saying kirky have a poor following but im sure youl agree its no the best...shame really

hopefully you do get more people , its sad to have good clubs with small followings, am not saying kirky have a poor following but im sure youl agree its no the best...shame really

I agree with ya bankie in all seriousness clubs like our 15 ,20 years ago still had a decent following , my own dad can remember kirky coming to a standstill on cup final day in 60s and 70s and the cup being paraded down the main street after with everyone out cheering , obviously this is a bygone era but its still nice to hear the old stories and if clubs like ours could even get a tiny bit of that back we would be happy

Where will your new ground be RRG?

Not sure if you know kirky but 2 minutes drive from current ground. Or ten minutes walk, if you headed towards the main street from our ground

Nah ... him and his wee ( soon to be relegated to the SFL3 ) bunch of part-timers need pity not scorn. How much does Mr Ballantyne regret the day he ploughed his dough into that Plook on the Plinth ... what is it £750000 and counting and still no sign of 1500 season ticket holders ... :D :D ... nevermind son away and sleep off the kebab and last night's knee-trembler wi yer boyfriend. You'll no be able to tell what kind of sauce is makin your mouth taste like sh*t this morning ...

^ Still raging 8 years on. tongue.gif

Archived