Biggest junior support

the bankie

Also, why did admin delete this for him? He is always quick to stick the boot into other clubs, yet when something as serious as this is found out about him, its covered up

My guess would be that the thread was started with no other intent than a personal attack - therefore rightfully pulled no matter the content.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thought you werent coming back after your support for the IRA was shown last night?

If you werent so bothered as you stated, why did you go running to admin to get the thread pulled?

For anyone that missed it, RRG has been signing off his twitter posts with a phrase made common by 1981 "Slimmer of the year" Mr B Sands

http://en.wikipedia....%C3%A1r_l%C3%A1

Also, why did admin delete this for him? He is always quick to stick the boot into other clubs, yet when something as serious as this is found out about him, its covered up

I wasnt going to post on here again but now that Mr Junior fan of the year who is "disgusted" at some comments I made about Ashfield is

found out to be no more than a bigot It might just be worthwhile!

No wonder he doesnt go to all the Rabs games,he`s too busy with his"big" team.

He`s probably been at Parkhead and seen Bankies as a senior team and called us for everything for being mickey mouse yet comes over all

indignant when someone has a go at Rob Roy.

Thought you werent coming back after your support for the IRA was shown last night?

If you werent so bothered as you stated, why did you go running to admin to get the thread pulled?

For anyone that missed it, RRG has been signing off his twitter posts with a phrase made common by 1981 "Slimmer of the year" Mr B Sands

http://en.wikipedia....%C3%A1r_l%C3%A1

I occasionally give RRG a run to matches, and i can assure you that he isnt the bigot you are making him out to be

That said, id be disappointed if this phrase was on a twitter site made in reference to Rob Roy, not something id want associated with our club and ive never seen any hint of it at Adamslie

Im sure RRG can explain when he is on

Plus, we need all the anti bankey-ites we can on here, otherwise we'd be over-run tongue.gif

Sure thing wee man

4-0 at the weekend

Mid table in the Premier division

Now, how are your worldbeaters getting on?

And less of the name calling or ill get Robin to tan yer erse

aye well nae wunner a call ye names , every single post u make is slagin clydebank and its very annoying. how can ye no just stop it?

aye well nae wunner a call ye names , every single post u make is slagin clydebank and its very annoying. how can ye no just stop it?

Heres a deal

You stop bumping your gums about what a massive club Clydebank are, how everything they do is fantastic, and how they are going to beat every club they come up against

And i might stop showing you that you are talking nonsense

Fair enough?

Heres a deal

You stop bumping your gums about what a massive club Clydebank are, how everything they do is fantastic, and how they are going to beat every club they come up against

Fair enough?

Funny how you get so wound up.

RRG still hiding under his rock ?

Funny how you get so wound up.

RRG still hiding under his rock ?

Im not wound up in the slightest blink.gif

I think he should have been tobered by one of the supposedly "older and wiser" fans on here before making your support a laughing stock,

but does it wind me up? not a chance

Re RRG, no idea, see my post above, sure he is a celtic fan, but i have heard any views like that from him before

Heres a deal

Fair enough?

hmmm....so me loving my club and showing enthusiasm and havin a wee but of a laugh is nonsence aye?

mate you dont even have a laugh , every single post you make is slagin clydebank one way or another.

heres a deal...i keep posting my ususal and if you dont like it then press the ignore button...deal?

I think he should have been tobered by one of the supposedly "older and wiser" fans on here before making your support a laughing stock,

He can say what he wants.But i dont see why you read everything he says and think every clydebank fan feels that way.

hmmm....so me loving my club and showing enthusiasm and havin a wee but of a laugh is nonsence aye?

mate you dont even have a laugh , every single post you make is slagin clydebank one way or another.

heres a deal...i keep posting my ususal and if you dont like it then press the ignore button...deal?

You make an interesting point

You dont want to read my posts, yet you havent pressed the ignore button yourself

Do you secretly love talking to me?

Yes it is nonsense, you know it, i know it, everyone on this site knows that what you talk is pure, unadulterated nonsense

I see the paranoia gene is widespread down your way, ive discussed Rob Roy in 5 posts this morning, and replied to 2 in a thread entitled "best support" ie NOT a clydebank thread

More nonsense?

Now come on Lee, you can do better than this....

He can say what he wants.But i dont see why you read everything he says and think every clydebank fan feels that way.

You dont see why i read everything he says?

Dont you?

I read most posts made on here, im interested in Junior football

Apologies if i read too much for you blink.gif

And yes he can say anything he likes, but he has ramped you up to joint favourites against linlithgow with his boastful predictions, you wont mind us pointing them out when those prove to be incorrect presumably?

You dont see why i read everything he says?

Dont you?

I read most posts made on here, im interested in Junior football

Apologies if i read too much for you blink.gif

And yes he can say anything he likes, but he has ramped you up to joint favourites against linlithgow with his boastful predictions, you wont mind us pointing them out when those prove to be incorrect presumably?

No.the way you post about clydebank is as if his views speak for every bankies fan.

Point them out to the poster who has made the bold predictions.

No.the way you post about clydebank is as if his views speak for every bankies fan.

Point them out to the poster who has made the bold predictions.

So you want me to point out to Bankie when he says something thats incorrect?????

What way do you want it?

Leave him alone and comment on bankies as a whole when yet another post is made about them

or go back to Bankie directly, and explain that he is talking baws

Because you cant seem to make your mind up about it?

blink.gif

So you want me to point out to Bankie when he says something thats incorrect?????

What way do you want it?

Leave him alone and comment on bankies as a whole when yet another post is made about them

or go back to Bankie directly, and explain that he is talking baws

Because you cant seem to make your mind up about it?

blink.gif

I dont know how much more clear i can make this.

Say a fan of pollok or something comes out and says we are going to walk the league with our 400 plus fans.You wouldn't think that all pollok fans share the same view.

By the way i very much doubt rob roy guy is a bigot of any shape or form.The posts he makes on here you can tell he loves rob roy and junior football.He will probably come back later with a 5 paragraph apology.

I dont know how much more clear i can make this.

Say a fan of pollok or something comes out and says we are going to walk the league with our 400 plus fans.You wouldn't think that all pollok fans share the same view.

By the way i very much doubt rob roy guy is a bigot of any shape or form.The posts he makes on here you can tell he loves rob roy and junior football.He will probably come back later with a 5 paragraph apology.

No-one said that they did share the same view

But then again, i havent heard anything other than "he can post what he likes" coming from your support

Reading between the lines, you dont agree with what he says, have you said this anywhere? No, you havent, all you have done is snipe at fans of other teams who are not "towing the party line" and do call him out regarding his drivel

It may be "just a bit of craic" but its quite often running down other teams and fans, lost count of the number of guys he has called names to now

Still doesnt wind me up though wink.gifbiggrin.gif

No-one said that they did share the same view

But then again, i havent heard anything other than "he can post what he likes" coming from your support

Reading between the lines, you dont agree with what he says, have you said this anywhere? No, you havent, all you have done is snipe at fans of other teams who are not "towing the party line" and do call him out regarding his drivel

It may be "just a bit of craic" but its quite often running down other teams and fans, lost count of the number of guys he has called names to now

Still doesnt wind me up though wink.gifbiggrin.gif

Far fook sake. Are we trying to encourage our young fans to support their local junior teams or are we just want to lambast them. If the wee barra wants to in your words talk 'Gash' on here then thats fine. Its called being fanatical about your club. Get you own youngsters on here with a bit of enthusiasm. Its what the forum needs. Too many old farts on here onyway. The important thing is that he is following his home team and not the two big glesga clubs. Keep the posts up 'bankie' boy. Be proud of your team.

Far fook sake. Are we trying to encourage our young fans to support their local junior teams or are we just want to lambast them. If the wee barra wants to in your words talk 'Gash' on here then thats fine. Its called being fanatical about your club. Get you own youngsters on here with a bit of enthusiasm. Its what the forum needs. Too many old farts on here onyway. The important thing is that he is following his home team and not the two big glesga clubs. Keep the posts up 'bankie' boy. Be proud of your team.

He can post what he likes 1111

Hes an embarrassment 1

What part of being "proud of your team" involves slagging off opponents and fellow forum users?

rolleyes.gif

He can post what he likes 1111

Hes an embarrassment 1

What part of being "proud of your team" involves slagging off opponents and fellow forum users?

rolleyes.gif

Clydebank fc were the gypsies of senior and now junior football. We get slagged off constantly about our demise and being homeless. We take it on the chin. Thats football. As i said get your young supporters on here talking gash and we will have banter with them without lambasting their points and viewssmile.gif

Clydebank fc were the gypsies of senior and now junior football. We get slagged off constantly about our demise and being homeless. We take it on the chin. Thats football. As i said get your young supporters on here talking gash and we will have banter with them without lambasting their points and viewssmile.gif

Im in my 20's, as are MOST of the Roy fans on here

How young are you wanting?

unsure.gif

Archived