Biggest junior support

the bankie

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arthurlie fan told me they had an all ticket Scottish tie with Auchinleck Talbot in the 90's of 5,000. Any truth in that and any other instances of all ticket crowds. Never heard of them in the junior game is he spinnning a line.

nearly right it was 4,500 all ticket

"

I agree.---- RE the "40 at Greenock." A wee bit of research would have let Three sheds realise that we had a boycott of that game in a protest against the then owners of the club. We're fine where we are, and have much to look forward to .

Yet another Bankie trying to sound convincing that they are happy where they are laugh.gif

As will all the others, you have failed miserably

You are not happy where you are, your team has let you down for the past 3 seasons AT LEAST

All the fans in the world dont make a blind bit of difference when you are playing first division opposition every week

I can pretty much guarentee that a number will leave you, if and when you get to the big league and are getting reamed off Beith, Auchinleck, Pollok etc etc etc most weeks

The bankies are the most fairweather fans there are, look at the support they were getting towards the end of their pro life.

A large percentage of the floating fans go to see "easy wins", pointless pretending otherwise, whilst the hard core need to pretend to be happy to be languishing away season after season down there

Yet another Bankie trying to sound convincing that they are happy where they are laugh.gif

You are not happy where you are, your team has let you down for the past 3 seasons AT LEAST

All the fans in the world dont make a blind bit of difference when you are playing first division opposition every week

I can pretty much guarentee that a number will leave you, if and when you get to the big league and are getting reamed off Beith, Auchinleck, Pollok etc etc etc most weeks

The bankies are the most fairweather fans there are, look at the support they were getting towards the end of their pro life, a large percentage go to see "easy wins", pointless pretending otherwise

I knew there was a reason why I stopped posting or reading this forum.

Do you EVER talk about your own team?

Every time Clydebank are mentioned you come on with an ill informed opinion,you`re even talking about Talbot and Pollok reaming us now!

Never a mention of Rob Roy?

I knew there was a reason why I stopped posting or reading this forum.

Do you EVER talk about your own team?

Every time Clydebank are mentioned you come on with an ill informed opinion,you`re even talking about Talbot and Pollok reaming us now!

Never a mention of Rob Roy?

Absolutely funkin hilarious

The masters of self publicity complaining that others are commenting on them

All we hear from bankies fans on thsi forum is how great you are, how fantastic your fans are, how you are one of the leading lights in the junior game

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you really arent, you are a nuisance, a 5 year old running about in a wedding screaming "look at me, look at me"

And yes i do comment on every Rob Roy thread that i can add something too

Just as i do, with any other thread that i feel the need to, and i think it will probably stay that way wink.gif

The bankies are the most fairweather fans there are, look at the support they were getting towards the end of their pro life.

A large percentage of the floating fans go to see "easy wins", pointless pretending otherwise, whilst the hard core need to pretend to be happy to be languishing away season after season down there

what a load of p*sh!!

we have beaten meadow , kilbirnie , pollok and auchinleck before , wich proves we are capible of going into the premier , yeah we may get beat off a few lower league teams but in my own opinion i think we should be up there , we get very far in the cup all the time , beating premier teams while we do it.

what a load of p*sh!!

we have beaten meadow , kilbirnie , pollok and auchinleck before , wich proves we are capible of going into the premier , yeah we may get beat off a few lower league teams but in my own opinion i think we should be up there , we get very far in the cup all the time , beating premier teams while we do it.

You have beaten them in cup games

The weekly grind of the league is very very different

Maybe next season you will find out, be interested to see a season where the chronic under-achievers actually live up to the hype?

Absolutely funkin hilarious

The masters of self publicity complaining that others are commenting on them

All we hear from bankies fans on thsi forum is how great you are, how fantastic your fans are, how you are one of the leading lights in the junior game

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you really arent, you are a nuisance, a 5 year old running about in a wedding screaming "look at me, look at me"

And yes i do comment on every Rob Roy thread that i can add something too

Just as i do, with any other thread that i feel the need to, and i think it will probably stay that way wink.gif

You really should get out more,you`re obsessed with Clydebank.

I`m sure there`s some kind of medication you could get for it.

You really should get out more,you`re obsessed with Clydebank.

I`m sure there`s some kind of medication you could get for it.

biggrin.gif Bit touchy about others commenting on Bankies eh?

Maybe if every second thread wasnt about them it would help

Other teams regulate themselves and only start threads when there is something valid to say

Seems like the bankie fans operate differently

Im really not obsessed with anything to do with Clydebank, they are not relevant enough for me to care

wink.gif

biggrin.gif Bit touchy about others commenting on Bankies eh?

Maybe if every second thread wasnt about them it would help

Other teams regulate themselves and only start threads when there is something valid to say

Seems like the bankie fans operate differently

Im really not obsessed with anything to do with Clydebank, they are not relevant enough for me to care

wink.gif

I'll take your individual sentences, as they come.

would you not be a bit touchy if someone commented on your team,

I would love you to show me, where every second thread is about the bankies.

This thread was started by a 15 year old Bankies fan ( and he is 15 ), did you know any better when your were 15?

I would also love you to show me, apart from the bankie, to show me any other threads that have been started by bankie fans over the past two weeks.

your last sentence had me in stitches, don't no what your day job is, think you should give it up and go on a solo career as a comedian.

Chronic under achievers laugh.gif we only get the expectation to walk the league because we have the most fans thats why we are favs at the bookies.Rob roy would love to have our record in the junior cup in recent seasons .I hope we get you in the 2nd round so you will shut up about us for once.Thats if you get through of course laugh.giflaugh.gif

i asked this is another thread but got no answer so will ask in here , i remember a while back well years ago there was talk of clydebank moving to dublin! , what was that all about? the mind boggles clydebank in the league of ireland 1st or 2nd division ,

and before anyone says naw am no obsessed with clydebank just asking a question as i remember the story at the time in the papers but not much else about it

ps would clydebank have been renamed , clydebank rovers , or clydebank celtic , or maybe totally renamed clydebank dublin fc wink.gif

Chronic under achievers laugh.gif we only get the expectation to walk the league because we have the most fans thats why we are favs at the bookies.Rob roy would love to have our record in the junior cup in recent seasons .I hope we get you in the 2nd round so you will shut up about us for once.Thats if you get through of course laugh.giflaugh.gif

hold on hold on!!! would say chronic under achievers is bit harsh , nevertheless under achievers , i said this before thought bankies would of made it already in top league but expect them to get promoted this year , and look forward to the travelling hundreds , maybe even thousands coming to our place next season ( if we stay up !! ) , our record in cups over recent season has been not too bad for our club , scottish semi , west final , central final , some decent other cup runs , nothing spectacular but i have been more than happy with our cup form in recent years , personally i would like to get clydebank again , i am still having nightmares over the infamous 6-2 game and keep waking up in a cold sweat in middle of the night when kev bell came rushing out to take your man down ... revenge would be nice very nice , 6-2 preferably to us tongue.gif

TBF I think most people knew better than that irksome wee moonman when they were his age. He doesn't create the impression of being particularly bright, but bless his wee soul for trying so hard.

Anyway, aside from that I have plenty of time for the Bankies as a team and a support - they've seemed like a genuinely good bunch in my experience, but I suppose they will inevitably draw a fair amount of jealous sniping from followers of some of those lesser sides who they outnumber in support and will probably supersede in the pecking order soon enough.

thats no way to talk about your good friends in cumnock rambo !

I'll take your individual sentences, as they come.

would you not be a bit touchy if someone commented on your team,

I would love you to show me, where every second thread is about the bankies.

This thread was started by a 15 year old Bankies fan ( and he is 15 ), did you know any better when your were 15?

I would also love you to show me, apart from the bankie, to show me any other threads that have been started by bankie fans over the past two weeks.

your last sentence had me in stitches, don't no what your day job is, think you should give it up and go on a solo career as a comedian.

Why are you only wanting evidence of posts that the bankie didnt make?

Dont his numerous posts about Clydebank count?

he starts numerous threads and the usual suspects all pile in, you are welcome to go look at the evidence if you desire

Anyway posts apart from the bankie are there and fall within your 2 week guideline if you actually do bother to look ;)

And no i wouldnt be touchy, there was a 300 post thread about an unsavoury incident at Rob Roy a month or so ago, didnt bother me one iota other teams fans commenting on the issue

Struggling to find a reason why i would get upset about something someone i dont know says about my football team on an anonymous internet message board unsure.gif

Im not obsessed by bankies at all, just find it hilarious the inflated view they have of themselves (look at this thread as definitive proof)

i asked this is another thread but got no answer so will ask in here , i remember a while back well years ago there was talk of clydebank moving to dublin! , what was that all about? the mind boggles clydebank in the league of ireland 1st or 2nd division ,

and before anyone says naw am no obsessed with clydebank just asking a question as i remember the story at the time in the papers but not much else about it

ps would clydebank have been renamed , clydebank rovers , or clydebank celtic , or maybe totally renamed clydebank dublin fc wink.gif

Who gives a f**k.It didnt happen and it never will.

Archived