Biggest junior support

the bankie

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whos got the biggest junior support ?

id imagine it would be between clydebank , pollok , bo'ness , kilbirnie , talbot and meadow

but who has the biggest ?

Clydebank obviously rolleyes.gif

btw this thread has been done before and usually ends up in 5 pages of my dads bigger than your dad playground type insults.

Aw naw

Surely ye huvnae found your way from bebo onto here?

be afraid , be very afraid :P

Just kiddin mate

am gonna delete ma bebo soon enough

when i first startied posting on the junior bebo site i was 13 year old

am 15 noo and its fair to say wen i look back to those early comments a get a bit embarased

but , i only wanna find out once and for all :P

whos got the biggest junior support ?

id imagine it would be between clydebank , pollok , bo'ness , kilbirnie , talbot and meadow

but who has the biggest ?

On a good day I think it would be rose or talbot

be afraid , be very afraid tongue.gif

Just kiddin mate

am gonna delete ma bebo soon enough

when i first startied posting on the junior bebo site i was 13 year old

am 15 noo and its fair to say wen i look back to those early comments a get a bit embarased

but , i only wanna find out once and for all tongue.gif

No probs lee mate

Enjoy yourself on here but watch out for the fishermen lol

It's hard to define "biggest support" as there's obviously such a massive disparity between the sort of crowd teams draw for run of the mill league games in mid-January compared to Scottish Cup finals, so do you count year-round core support or one-off potential support?

From a Talbot POV I'd say the biggest support of any of our recent opponents from the West was Clydebank at Rugby Park and Beechwood in the Scottish Cup games.

Id go for Linlithgow Rose. Big vociferous support with Talbot a shade behind .

We played the Rose in a friendly last season and they had 2 car load.We played Pollock and there were over 200 there,so for me no contest.Don't know about the rest.

We have very little floating support but Pollok's home average for competitive games unbeatable in Junior football, end of story.

We have very little floating support but Pollok's home average for competitive games unbeatable in Junior football, end of story.

we still outsung you in the semis...both legs :P

to be fair tho yous did have a large support both times

so did we tho

how many do you normally get at a home game

pollok get 600+ at a home game

and clydebank get 350 - 450 ( league )

scottish junior cup we can get upto 1,000 + at home and about 700+ away with us

the bankies take the biggest away crowds and were prob the loudest singing crowd aswell

im sure the pollok fan will agree ;)

pollok get 600+ at a home game

and clydebank get 350 - 450 ( league )

scottish junior cup we can get upto 1,000 + at home and about 700+ away with us

the bankies take the biggest away crowds and were prob the loudest singing crowd aswell

im sure the pollok fan will agree ;)

i remember the infamous 6-2 game against bankies in 2007 there was around 600-700 there ( maybe a bankie fan can give me proper figure ) but then you see some bankie games on youtube where it does not even look half that , like pollok too 250 at our game at newlandsfield in april this year , would be interested to see what average league crowds are for the whole season , i would say thats the best way to do it , whoever has the biggest average league crowd could claim to have ' biggest junior support '

i remember the infamous 6-2 game against bankies in 2007 there was around 600-700 there ( maybe a bankie fan can give me proper figure ) but then you see some bankie games on youtube where it does not even look half that , like pollok too 250 at our game at newlandsfield in april this year , would be interested to see what average league crowds are for the whole season , i would say thats the best way to do it , whoever has the biggest average league crowd could claim to have ' biggest junior support '

yeah our league crowds for home games last season and season before were around 350 - 400

there is the odd 600+ game but run of the mill is usually 350 , biggest in division 1 and if we get to the premier league it will grow , so we could infact have the same league average as pollok next season :D

bankies take about 150 - 200 to away league games aswell you know :P

not just pollok

Think you can discount ALL of them

Linlithgow Rose ;)

You havnae even got the biggest support in the east super never mind the whole junior scene. You would go along way to beat the Boness support. But i may be biased a littlewink.gif . On a serious note Boness have a great support and I would say the best support in the east, dont know about the west though

You havnae even got the biggest support in the east super never mind the whole junior scene. You would go along way to beat the Boness support. But i may be biased a littlewink.gif . On a serious note Boness have a great support and I would say the best support in the east, dont know about the west though

You definitely don't have the best support in the west!

Archived