E-Chat Quick Question Thread

forehead7

Anyone know how to print excel(2007) spreadsheets off landscape(is that the view that's more horizontal than vertical?). Basically my spreadsheet is being cut off in print preview and I would rather have it the other way about.

You can change it in print properties.

Anyone know how to print excel(2007) spreadsheets off landscape(is that the view that's more horizontal than vertical?). Basically my spreadsheet is being cut off in print preview and I would rather have it the other way about.

Click Page Layout, Orientation from the Office 2007 Ribbon :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm at my parents' over the holidays and they have an issue with their Sky+ box showing "no satellite signal being received", yet not on all channels (for example Sky Sports 1 will be fine but Sky Sports 2 will have no signal) and at intermittent times (was fine all yesterday but been sporadic all afternoon today)

Other than switching off, waiting 5 minutes and switching on (done) and making sure the connections at the back of the box are secure (done), is there anything that can be done to improve this that doesn't involve me Rod Hulling myself on the roof or getting an engineer, who would no doubt come round when eveything is working?

Edited by Fuctifano

Laptop is connected to the internet. Success!

Though, before I go surfing the internet or downloading iTunes and such, I think it would be good to get some anti-virus protection and anti-malware stuff. I don't have a clue what these are.

Would someone be able to recommend me some FREE anti-computer-death programs?

I have McAfee for 15 months, but I have been told not to use this. I tried to download AVG Free on it, but it said that McAfee wasn't allowing me to do this (because I have not installed that yet). Should I install it, and if not, how do I get it to let me download other things?

There's a list on here somewhere which tells you the one's to get. I've got Spybot-search and destroy, Comodo firewall and avast AntiVirus.

All free and never had any bother. I seem to remember being advised to shift mcafee ASAP.

I think I read that thread, aye. I was going to go for AVG, malwarebytes and some sort of firewall - I just don't know which is best.

I'm still a little iffy about telling McAfee to get tae, but if all you kind, lovely, fellow footballing fans think removing it is best, then I will just have to accept.

I think I read that thread, aye. I was going to go for AVG, malwarebytes and some sort of firewall - I just don't know which is best.

I'm still a little iffy about telling McAfee to get tae, but if all you kind, lovely, fellow footballing fans think removing it is best, then I will just have to accept.

AVG, Malwarebytes and ZoneAlarm. Would this combo be sufficient enough?

Also, getting rid of McAfee, is it just a simple add/remove program job?

Where is the "find" command on Microsoft Office Word 2007? Or is there one, just the command that when you type in a word it'll show ever time that word has been used and highlight it, allowing you to cycle through them.(Well that's how it works on the internet browsers)

I just got a Ipod Touch for xmas. set it up etc but to get on the app store i need my network password. It has managed to detect my network but is there a way of finding out the password as i have forgot it ?

I presume you are referring to your wireless network? What was the first device you set up on the network ( lap top etc )

I want all my music to save onto my ext. hard drive and not onto the laptops hard drive. Is there any way I can do this easily?

I've sent everything over to the hard drive, and deleted it from the laptop, but then I've had to 'find' everything on iTunes again and locate it on the hard drive. This will take far too long when I upload all of my CD's.