E-Chat Quick Question Thread

forehead7

Another problem on the HTC Chacha :lol:.

My phone usually comes up with the low storage message, so I need to go in and delete my internet history, facebook data etc. My mate was on it looking at it and the message came up, he asked what to do and I said just clear the data on the one with the highest data, so he done that. He deleted the contacts storage. It was easy enough to get most of my numbers back because of the link with Facebook, but from now on whenever I try to save a different number, ie one not from facebook, it doesnt have it and just doesnt save. Any help :(?

Stick it under the grill for 5 minutes. Should do the trick.

My 4 or 5 week old laptop started playing up the other day , taking ages to switch off then log on and when it did some of the program's I'd saved to desktop had disappeared along with my photos and any trace of my emails or indeed windows mail. Now I can't even log on as it comes up with message ''The group policy client service failed the login access is denied''.

Anyone know wtf is going on?

Ok....

Everytime I put on my WiFi on my HTC, it automatically connects to BT OPENZONE and it's doing my f*cking head in. Both at work and at home. I click on forget network on it but it remembers it again pretty much instantly and it's a fight of quick fingers to get connected to my home/work network before BT OPENZONE starts trying to connect again.

It's seriously doing me damage, ready for bouncing this off the wall. I can't find anything in the settings that I can stop BT OPENZONE from EVER connection, some sort of exclusions list or something...nada....

Only thing I can think of now is to download a seperate app to connect to my WiFI and hope that has an exclusions list.

Any other ideas?

Ok....

Everytime I put on my WiFi on my HTC, it automatically connects to BT OPENZONE and it's doing my f*cking head in. Both at work and at home. I click on forget network on it but it remembers it again pretty much instantly and it's a fight of quick fingers to get connected to my home/work network before BT OPENZONE starts trying to connect again.

It's seriously doing me damage, ready for bouncing this off the wall. I can't find anything in the settings that I can stop BT OPENZONE from EVER connection, some sort of exclusions list or something...nada....

Only thing I can think of now is to download a seperate app to connect to my WiFI and hope that has an exclusions list.

Any other ideas?

Is there not a setting for automatically search for networks? Have you tried forgetting Openzone with this switched off?

Oh.

Bit of a dirty hack, but what if you edit the Openzone network and put in the wrong encryption or password. That way it wont connect.

Doesn't seem to let me change anything on the settings of the open BT networks....

f**k it, i've downloaded an app, and that seems to work with excluding the networks....also lets you set a one touch widget to connect to a specific network only...so i have two widgets set up "work" and "home" and i tap either one when i want to connect to it. Wifi is always disabled otherwise....that'll do.

Ok....

Any other ideas?

My phone does this and it absolutely shatters my tits to pieces. HTC Desire?

What app did you find to fix it?

My phone does this and it absolutely shatters my tits to pieces. HTC Desire?

What app did you find to fix it?

Aye mate HTC Desire.

I'm now using an app called WiFi Manager.

Made two widgets on my screen for connecting to my home network and work network through one touch. Seems to be working well. Not tried it at work yet though....fucking BT OPENZONE. I feel your pain

nicked my brothers wii as he doesnt use it and bought a gamestation branded plug in control pad for it which says is compatible for the wii and and the guy in the shop said too but I cant seem to get it to work. one of the lights seems to flash when i press the turbo button but when it says press a to continue and i press it nothing happens. the wiimote works fine on it. what am i doing wrong? greenies for whoever can help me.

nicked my brothers wii as he doesnt use it and bought a gamestation branded plug in control pad for it which says is compatible for the wii and and the guy in the shop said too but I cant seem to get it to work. one of the lights seems to flash when i press the turbo button but when it says press a to continue and i press it nothing happens. the wiimote works fine on it. what am i doing wrong? greenies for whoever can help me.

Maybe????

Try these steps!

1. Turn the Wii console power OFF by pressing the POWER Button on the front of the console. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet for a few seconds. After a few seconds have elapsed, plug the cord back into the wall outlet.
  2. Turn the power of the Wii console ON. When you see the Health and Safety screen, open the small flap on the front of the Wii console to find a red button labeled "SYNC." Press and hold the SYNC Button down for 15 seconds. This will clear all the syncs on the Wii, allowing you to get a clean start to begin the process described below.
  3. After holding the SYNC Button on the Wii console down for at least 15 seconds, you can now "re-sync" your Wii Remotes:

1. With the first Wii Remote you wish to sync, remove the battery cover on the back of the Wii Remote to find a small red button just below the batteries.
    2. Press and release the small red button just below the batteries on the Wii Remote; the blue lights on the front of the Wii Remote will blink.
    3. Quickly press and release the red SYNC button on the inside of the white flap on the front of the Wii console (picture).
    4. When the Player LED blinking stops and stays lit, the syncing is complete. The LED that is illuminated indicates the player number (1 through 4).
    5. This sync procedure (steps "a" through "d" above) must be followed for each additional Wii Remote added to the system.