E-Chat Quick Question Thread

forehead7

I'm going to upgrade my iPhone tomorrow but don't want to lose any info people have to told me to download everything on to the cloud but me being thick as mince with technology I don't know what to do. So any help is much appreciated.

I used phoneswappr app for this. Backs it up and gives you a pin number. Download the app to new phone and install.

Thanks mate will that transfer photos ect

no, just contacts. You changing device type? I went windows to android and my one drive works on android so kept my photos. Windows to Windows works as well. Don't ask about apple. Haven't went back since the frankly shit iPhone 4

• 2 weeks later...

Using a lenovo l520 think pad laptop. Cannot connect to my wifi all of a sudden. WiFi working fine on my phone but not on the laptop.

My wireless isn't on and it won't allow me to turn it on. Any idea how I would do that? The photo shows me being unable to click it. Internet hasn't been helpful so far

post-16584-14485516400244_thumb.jpg

Using a lenovo l520 think pad laptop. Cannot connect to my wifi all of a sudden. WiFi working fine on my phone but not on the laptop.

My wireless isn't on and it won't allow me to turn it on. Any idea how I would do that? The photo shows me being unable to click it. Internet hasn't been helpful so far

Does it have a switch on the case for turning the wifi on and off?

Facebook isn't loading on either my PC or phone when connected to my home WIfi, yet it works fine when I'm using 3G on my phone. Every other webpage loads fine when connected to the wifi, only FB the issue. Any ideas?

I'm having exactly the same issue, anyone know what's up?

Think it's a Virgin media problem mate. Quick google search finds a few people having the same problem.

Edit: aye, quick look on their twitter and they're looking into it.

Edited by Chris_DK