Fallout New Vegas

the_russian

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Press circle and r1 until you get onto the screen with maps and quests. Go onto quests and click the campfire one. Then go onto the map and there'll be a pointy rectangle with the place your supposed to go. If you go onto the local map, it'll show you exactly. Ones at the school and the others at the graveyard, IIRC.

Thanks got there eventually with a few unpleasent beasties along the way. :lol:

Starting this tonight, any tips. Not played any of these before.

Just keep playing no matter how bored or frustrated you get. Keep in mind there are pretty much no limits. Do whatever you want. You'll be hooked in no time. :)

Can't find the plants at the school, and I can't find the graveyard itself. :lol:

They're outside the school, just in front of one of the entrances, IIRC. Just look at ever plant outside(but inside the fence) until you see it. The graveyard is at the top of a hill, either north or south of the town.

Is this worth buying?? Been looking at it for a little while now but not sure if it's up to much or not.

I've played 65 1/2 hours of it, and I'd say I've still got a fair bit to do, so you'll definitely get your money's worth from it. I'd say it's a 'must buy'.

How do you get your barter rating up to the 25 needed to barter with chet for supplies and the old dude for the dynamite? i didn't put my barter rating up and this part is annoying me.

You'll need to level up again and use your skill points to raise your barter level. The Dynamite really isn't necessary anyway, the rifle you're given near the beginning should deal with the folk no problems.

How do you get your barter rating up to the 25 needed to barter with chet for supplies and the old dude for the dynamite? i didn't put my barter rating up and this part is annoying me.

i took a stroll and killed some random animals to level up a little more tho i still couldnt get the dynamite tho got the armour

great game i only bought it the other day and clocked up 40 odd hours on it already, trying to do as many side questions as possible, find im levelling up pretty quick and its a bit easier than Fallout 3 im finding so far

On my way to Novac now ran into some giant ants and a giant soldier ant fiesting on a dead giant radscorpion thank god that fucker was dead didn't fancy running into that alive too much, Wasn't too keen on the giant ants either but if i wanted to get past i had to kill them.

<br />i took a stroll and killed some random animals to level up a little more tho i still couldnt get the dynamite tho got the armour<br /><br />great game i only bought it the other day and clocked up 40 odd hours on it already, trying to do as many side questions as possible, find im levelling up pretty quick and its a bit easier than Fallout 3 im finding so far<br />
<br /><br /><br

wiat till ye see a cazador

I've decided that this game isn't as good as Fallout 3. I mean it's still fantastic in its own right, but it just lacks the real feeling of being trapped in a proper Wasteland that F3 had, the atmosphere just isn't the same in New Vegas. The story was also much better in F3. What one do you all think is better?

Archived