Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

3 hours ago, Sugar_Army said:

Asked me if I had ever been on a "holocauster" (I had visions of a terrified Adolf Hitler at Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

Maybe she meant this? 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euthanasia_Coaster

Not really practical for large-scale genocide, but pretty terrifying all the same.

Euthanasia coaster profile.svg

8 hours ago, Sugar_Army said:

Turned out she was actually asking about the sleeping compartment in the back of his cab.  To be honest I was more shocked he had not pumped her in it yet than her initial question

Maybe she was about to offer you an invite to join them?

9 hours ago, HK Hibee said:

Watching a film one night and the Mrs comes in and starts watching it. 

what’s the film called?

In Bruges

whereis it set?

That reminds me of speaking to a couple from yorkshire on a coach trip to ephesus. He said that it reminded him of that film with Colin Farrell. She said.... 

I have a female friend who fits the old fashioned blonde, fit but slightly dumb stereotype.  I cut her slack as English is not her first language, but she has come out with some belters.
Announced to a bunch of mostly strangers..."I like any man" (Eminem).
Asked me if I had ever been on a "holocauster" (I had visions of a terrified Adolf Hitler at Blackpool Pleasure Beach).
Asked her partner who is an HGV driver 'how many people could you get in the back of your truck?"  As this was just a couple of days after 39 poor souls were found dead in the back of a lorry in Essex I had to ask her to clarify. Turned out she was actually asking about the sleeping compartment in the back of his cab.  To be honest I was more shocked he had not pumped her in it yet than her initial question.
Back of the cab is for hookers and hitch-hikers.

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

That reminds me of speaking to a couple from yorkshire on a coach trip to ephesus. He said that it reminded him of that film with Colin Farrell. She said.... 

^^^^

image.jpeg.684b488c939c6dde6836831aadc9c4ef.jpeg

This is what I love about P&B.  The knowledge and advice of fellow punters.

I now know how to get rid of elderly relatives in a fun way while watching as I eat candy floss, that I missed the signs for a threesome, and how to travel round the country for without paying a penny as long as I am willing to drop my breeks at the sight of a Yorkie bar.😂

New girl spent her first night at mine the other day. Highlight being me having to tell her who Stevie Wonder is. She asked me what he looked like, so I replied 'He's black, has dreadlocks and wears sunglasses'. 'Aww do you no mean Snoop Dogg?'. 

22 hours ago, Connor1874 said:

New girl spent her first night at mine the other day. Highlight being me having to tell her who Stevie Wonder is. She asked me what he looked like, so I replied 'He's black, has dreadlocks and wears sunglasses'. 'Aww do you no mean Snoop Dogg?'. 

She will keep you entertained.

Edited by Sugar_Army

22 hours ago, Connor1874 said:

Writing's on the wall for this relationship imo.

1 hour ago, Craig the Hunter said:

Belter from Mrs The Hunter the other day.

"How late will you be home if you're going to Wick?"

Wishaw. I was going to Wishaw.

...or so you thought.

On 05/08/2021 at 21:30, Sugar_Army said:

She will keep you entertained.

Oh she is indeed.

On 05/08/2021 at 21:37, Miguel Sanchez said:

Writing's on the wall for this relationship imo.

Wedding bells I think.

15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

“Those must cost so much to run. It’s not even that windy today and they have them switched on”. 

Mrs Par pointing at a wind farm.

Mine asked if they were solar powered!

On 08/08/2021 at 12:02, Shandon Par said:

“Those must cost so much to run. It’s not even that windy today and they have them switched on”. 

Mrs Par pointing at a wind farm.

Tell her we are using them to blow the Earth closer to Mars so it's not so far for the astronauts to get there.