Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

After winding up a guy at work about his car saying that FORD stands for: Fixed Or Repaired Daily, one of the dames in the office pipes up with "really?, I worked there for about 5 years and never knew that" :rolleyes:

Watching TV in halls at uni:

Girl: Who's that?

Me: Michael McIntyre

Girl: What does he do?

Me: (Wondering how it isn't obvious that the man on TV telling jokes is a comedian) He's a comedian.

Girl: What does he comedian for?

Me: What do you mean?

Girl: What does he comedian for?

Me: I don't know what that means? Do you mean why is he a comedian?

Girl: No, what does he comedian about?

Me: I'm going to the shops.

At our wedding, whilst still at the top table, my Mother asked me to "mind her handbag" as she was going to the toilet.

Apart form me, the only other person at the table was the minister's wife !

Why was the minister's wife at the top table?

At our wedding, whilst still at the top table, my Mother asked me to "mind her handbag" as she was going to the toilet.

Is that not a common womeny thing saying that in case someone comes up and nicks it from another table :huh:

At my wedding my aunt stole a gift card from me. Whilst she's always been a bit scummy, I never thought she would stoop as low to actually steal from family.

So, you never know your company.

At my wedding my aunt stole a gift card from me. Whilst she's always been a bit scummy, I never thought she would stoop as low to actually steal from family.

So, you never know your company.

Your auntie's more likely to rob a minister than marry one though.

Today we went to my brothers girlfriends place with out 3 month old dughter. My bros girlfriend said to her:

"Fancy a coffee?"

"Yes, 2 sugars please."

"Is that black or white?"

"Black sugar? :blink:"

I was once talking to my future mother-in-law and I forget what she was talking about, as I tend to do rehularly, but she mentioned the 4th of July (they're American). I said:

"We don't have that in Scotland"

"So what do you celebrate on the 4th of July?"

Was at my mate's flat which is 2/1 and we were sitting chatting, think it might've been about making noise and not jumping about cause there might be people below to which my mate says something about that there wasn't anyone below them/us. I was then told that in addition to there being no one below us that the whole ground floor was just solid concrete, not hollow, but entirely solid.

This person just went into second year of Civil Engineering, oh dear.

Today we went to my brothers girlfriends place with out 3 month old dughter. My bros girlfriend said to her:

"Fancy a coffee?"

"Yes, 2 sugars please."

"Is that black or white?"

"Black sugar? :blink:"

I'm maybe missing something but what's wrong with that exchange? :unsure: She's asking if you want milk, not what colour of sugar it is. It's not an unreasonable question when offering someone coffee. Maybe it's just the timing and you had to actually hear it.