Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

On 28/01/2019 at 08:56, Bully Wee Villa said:

I still remember the giddy excitement when I found out that Lewis and Harris was one island, not two. 

They are?

holy f**k they are! My dads a geography teacher and I got an A in higher geography. My geography teacher was from Lewis.

Edited by Rowan

Born and raised in Inverness, married to you, and you took her to Dundee as a "treat". Has she not suffered enough?

She wasn’t best pleased when I told her I was ditching her to go to the football on the Sunday afternoon either....

15 hours ago, PB1994 said:

She wasn’t best pleased when I told her I was ditching her to go to the football on the Sunday afternoon either....

At least one of you enjoyed the weekend...

BBC Scotland is on. It’s half time in the football. They’re talking about football. They’re showing football. There is football. 

“Is this real football?”. She asks.

I raise a quizzical eyebrow.

”Or is it a computer game?”. 

I think the mention of Dunfermline winning four games in a row made her think it was FIFA or Champ. Manager. 

• 2 weeks later...
I was looking at a map of Africa for some reason and the missus looks over at my laptop.

"Is that a place called nigger!?!?!?!?"

image.png.2b769bb7e8e0baf93d00d107d0e1607d.png

There was a bomb or natural disaster in Niger several years back and the details were going across the ticker tape at the bottom of the telly screen. My sister in law come in, sees this and utters “Are they allowed to use that word on telly?”

Out and about with my daughter earlier. Left phone in car when I was in petrol station. A text must have come through from missus and my daughter decided to reply..
1A721B5E-BBEB-4E81-A53B-65F583CAD487.thumb.jpeg.f627e3bc9951264ea72d8e6e236eebf9.jpeg

Unless your wife is a 14 year old girl, why the f**k is she sending you shit like that in the first place?

Unless your wife is a 14 year old girl, why the f**k is she sending you shit like that in the first place?

My one can be gushy and sentimental too, but even worse, cant comprehend that sort of thing makes me cringe all the way down to my toenails

Eta, or Mrs Par could be trying to playfully let him know that shes wanting pumped.

38 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Out and about with my daughter earlier. Left phone in car when I was in petrol station. A text must have come through from missus and my daughter decided to reply..

1A721B5E-BBEB-4E81-A53B-65F583CAD487.jpeg

For that kind of mush 'f**k you' should have been your original response. 

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

Think it was meant for me tbh.

Anyway, spent most of the drive from dundee to Musselburgh this morning trying to explain why the sun and the moon were in the sky at the same time.

”but the moon only comes out at night doesn’t it? What about countries where it doesn’t come out at night? Must be pitch black for them”.

Seriously considered careering off the Queensferry Crossing.

27 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Think it was meant for me tbh.

Anyway, spent most of the drive from dundee to Musselburgh this morning trying to explain why the sun and the moon were in the sky at the same time.

”but the moon only comes out at night doesn’t it? What about countries where it doesn’t come out at night? Must be pitch black for them”.

Seriously considered careering off the Queensferry Crossing.

Do it on the way back.