Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

My mum didnt know which direction you would go to get from Scotland to England :(

His mum's an expert on going down, as well.

I was just going to make a comment about someone who shall remain unnamed thinking that the Braes were in the North of Falkirk because the were up a hill :P

A girl I work with thought that the falklands were islands off the coast of Scotland. When I explained to her that no, they are in fact off the coast of Argentina, she asked "isnt that in France ?"

She has a Degree :ph34r::lol:

I used to think that they were off the coast of Scotland, granted I was like ten. Knew where Argentina was though.

I know someone who, at the age of 18, is afraid of mannequins. Christ only knows why. Supposedly the ones with no 'face' are ok, but as soon as they have eyes etc and begin to look that little bit more realistic, she goes off her nut and has to leave the place.

http://en.wikipedia..../Uncanny_valley

Whilst walking round a golf course with me on holiday I was confronted with a 50 yard uphill shot to the green, excited with her new found golfing knowledge she exclaimed, " Well Stuart if I didn't know any better I'd suggest the pitchfork!".

I didn't have the heart to correct her...

Um they would, would they not? :unsure:

I was thinking that when I read it earlier but was afraid to post in case I was missing something really obvious and stupid. I'm pleased someone else wasn't as cowardly! :ph34r:

I doubt she'd make anything worth shouting about. I was more concerned about the fact that he thought it was Kylie's song in the first place!

It wouldn't matter that it wasn't her song in the first place, if it was her version being played then she'd be paid performer's rights for it.

By coincidence I actually saw Chuggington tonight and they were playing 'The Locomotion' but it wasn't Kylie's version.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Oh sitting tonite and it's the first i've chuckled all week.

Got a new born baby boy only a few days old.

Her " he has a good head of hair on him doesn't he ??

Me "aye he certainly does "

Her "think we should go to barbers and get it cut" ??

Got visions of him getting a short back and sides. Also can picture him in the barbers chair chin full of shaving cream.

Got visions of him getting a short back and sides. Also can picture him in the barbers chair chin full of shaving cream.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Surely not. This could rival the Stephen Hawking quote

My mates sister went to the hairdresser to get her daughters hair cut.....She was only one month old. :ph34r: