Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

I convinced my gf that a park in Berlin was full of roaming lions and bears, so we'd have to be extra careful.

I also used three totally made up words in a row during a game of Scrabble - Aspy, for a whisp of smoke; Mowat, for a country bumpkin village; Gii, for Pi squared.

I convinced my gf that a park in Berlin was full of roaming lions and bears, so we'd have to be extra careful.

I also used three totally made up words in a row during a game of Scrabble - Aspy, for a whisp of smoke; Mowat, for a country bumpkin village; Gii, for Pi squared.

It isn't called the Tiergarten for nothing!

We had went to the swimming one night and upon leaving he looked through the window at the pool and remarked how still the water looked. I had fun telling him the "water" was so still because it was actually a blue cover that had been dragged over the water. :ph34r:

When I was a kid, my family and I went on holiday to visit some relatives in Canada. For some reason I can't fathom, I thought the pool was empty, when in reality there was a blue pool cover over the top. Admittedly, I was only 5 or 6 at the time. :lol:

I knew a girl in school who thought Brazil was a part of France blink.gif . How she can even come to this conclusion is anyones guess.

My ex once asked me if international teams would ever play domestic clubs as part of the league season. Jesus wept.

A few years ago I was watching the final of the English League Cup when it was sponsored by Worthingtons.

Richard Keys said: "Joining us now: Frank Worthington. Welcome Frank."

Ayrgirl pipes up: "Oooooh, that's who they named that cup after...."

enjoy the sofa! tongue.gif

Women and geography is a whole different topic.

On the way to Dumfries, "Have we passed Perth yet?".

"Brechin is just south of Edinburgh, isn't it?"

Here's a test. Take a woman to Ikea, walk through a couple of sections, then ask them what direction the car park is.

A girl I work with thought that the falklands were islands off the coast of Scotland. When I explained to her that no, they are in fact off the coast of Argentina, she asked "isnt that in France ?"

She has a Degree :ph34r::lol:

Clearly not in Geography!