Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

We were getting new tyres for the car yesterday. I nipped over to the car to see what size they were before going in for a price at Farmers.

'Why are you going to the car?' asks my beloved.

'To see what they are' replies me.

'They're black' she says.... huh.gif

We were getting new tyres for the car yesterday. I nipped over to the car to see what size they were before going in for a price at Farmers.

'Why are you going to the car?' asks my beloved.

'To see what they are' replies me.

'They're black' she says.... huh.gif

laugh.gif Stupid foreigners!

In France, we had to get a wheel bearing replaced so, to pass the time while the car was in the garage, my wife went to the shoe supermarket next door. She came out with a stack of boxes and told me she had saved enough to pay for the car repair. :blink:

If anybody needed proof that men and women think differently, this is it.

I'd like to stress that this is not my current lad but an ex.

We had went to the swimming one night and upon leaving he looked through the window at the pool and remarked how still the water looked. I had fun telling him the "water" was so still because it was actually a blue cover that had been dragged over the water. :ph34r:

Watchin the Scotland game the other nite and my bird turned around to me and asked is Liechtenstein even a country!!

My m8s bird once said to him that she thought that her ipod was really heavy since she had dowloaded loads of new songs haha

I was in the local park with the wife once, looking over the duck pond at the swans i said "they have some wingspan, you can see it when they come in to land"

to which she gave me a bemused look and said "what? neheht, shut up, you taking the piss? swans can't fly".

she fell out with me for ages for laughing at her.

Edited by gingapar

I know a girl who believed in unicorns until she was 23.

On the same note I knew someone who didn't think that wolves were real animals (not werewolves - actual wolves). She thought that they were mythical creatures that only existed in stories. She was 19 when she admitted this. :unsure:

Edited by Middleton Mouse

I know someone who, at the age of 18, is afraid of mannequins. Christ only knows why. Supposedly the ones with no 'face' are ok, but as soon as they have eyes etc and begin to look that little bit more realistic, she goes off her nut and has to leave the place.

That reminds me of Roger from American Dad: "I hope their store mannequins have nipples. But not heads" laugh.gif

Edited by Sweet Pete

Whilst attending a US trade show this year,I went on a stand with a view to gaining possible UK distributorship for a certain companys products.

When I explained to the female Export Manager,that we would be looking for UK exclusivety,she asked me,"would you also be interested in other areas of Europe, Scotland for example?"

A few years ago I was watching the final of the English League Cup when it was sponsored by Worthingtons.

Richard Keys said: "Joining us now: Frank Worthington. Welcome Frank."

Ayrgirl pipes up: "Oooooh, that's who they named that cup after...."

The amount of unbelievably thick and ignorant people today is amost unreal. Burds included obviously but the in general the public are dangerous ignorant.

Its also by no accident. The dumbing down of the world

Without a you tube link I'm struggling to get aboard the tinfoil hat train. Plus, you didn't use the word 'sheeples' to describe people who find your very sensible theories a little on the rum side.