Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

I went to the scrappies for a part years ago and ended up stripping the dash out of the boy in the office's car.

Imagine not seeing the potential problem with driving an old banger to your job in a scrapyard and parking it next to piles of other old bangers.

14 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I’ve painted a random person’s front door and a random person’s windows. In both cases they were white to start with anyway and ended up more white and a bit smarter. Still wonder if the folk on either place ever noticed.

They'll be pissed off when they try to look out their windows and somebody has come along and painted all over them.

episode #465 of Mrs Par not Onowing the difference between sun,  moon etc..

Currently somewhere on an island far, far south of Fife…

“When will we see the sunrise?”

We won’t, we are facing west and there are big mountains behind us, I explain.

”Yeah but the moon was up there not long ago” she fires back. 

On holiday in Cyprus and there was a wee quiz on, me and the mrs performed terribly.

We were out in a bar the next night and she says we should brush up on our general knowledge for the next quiz (not seriously it was just a daft way to pass a bit of time when we were sitting drinking).

her: ‘what do you call a group of cows?’

me: ‘a herd’

her: ‘no…a murder’ 

🤦‍♂️

On 03/10/2022 at 20:54, Zetterlund said:

I went to the scrappies for a part years ago and ended up stripping the dash out of the boy in the office's car.

Imagine not seeing the potential problem with driving an old banger to your job in a scrapyard and parking it next to piles of other old bangers.

This is epic.....howling like feck................👏👏👏

9 hours ago, beesher said:

On holiday in Cyprus and there was a wee quiz on, me and the mrs performed terribly.

We were out in a bar the next night and she says we should brush up on our general knowledge for the next quiz (not seriously it was just a daft way to pass a bit of time when we were sitting drinking).

🤦‍♂️

A muder of cows, pehaps?

9 hours ago, beesher said:

🤦‍♂️

Maybe she misherd you?

At my mum’s funeral. Mrs goes up to this lady and says “Hello, I’m Shandon’s wife. How did you know his mum? Are you an old work colleague?”.

“No” she says. “She and I were friends and then he dumped my daughter to go out with you”. 

On 17/10/2022 at 23:06, beesher said:

🤦‍♂️

Did she work in an abattoir with a hammer by any chance?

4 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

At my mum’s funeral. Mrs goes up to this lady and says “Hello, I’m Shandon’s wife. How did you know his mum? Are you an old work colleague?”.

“No” she says. “She and I were friends and then he dumped my daughter to go out with you”. 

To which Mrs Shandon responded - "Let your daughter know she was the lucky one."

• 1 month later...

Belter today...

"There's been an earthquake in India.... Well, Indonesia but that's the same place eh?"

"Ehhhhh.... No. No it isn't.

"Well thats confusing, they shouldn't be called the same then!"

"Eh.... They arent"

"Aye but I thought India was short for Indonesia"

*fucking hell*

39 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Belter today...

"There's been an earthquake in India.... Well, Indonesia but that's the same place eh?"

"Ehhhhh.... No. No it isn't.

"Well thats confusing, they shouldn't be called the same then!"

"Eh.... They arent"

"Aye but I thought India was short for Indonesia"

*fucking hell*

Have you explained Australia and Austria?