Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

2 minutes ago, Arabdownunder said:

"Can you change the bed?"
Like a good lad I take the sheets, pillow cases, duvet cover off the bed, wash them, dry them and then put them back. Apparently this is wrong, I should have replaced them with one of the other sets "for a change.".

I trust you ironed them?

4 hours ago, Arabdownunder said:

"Can you change the bed?"
Like a good lad I take the sheets, pillow cases, duvet cover off the bed, wash them, dry them and then put them back. Apparently this is wrong, I should have replaced them with one of the other sets "for a change.".

In future, try less. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/07/2020 at 10:28, Shandön Par said:

Sterling work by Mrs Par. Her sis brought her “new” man - an old teenage sweetheart who she had recently hooked up with - to visit us pre-lockdown.  I have the patience of a saint but this boy got on my nerves so much, and Par Jr was also struggling to warm to him.

Not long after, romance had apparently fizzled out so Mrs Par told her sister what a nippy c**t her man was and that we couldn’t stand him. She has now got back with him so that should make future visits a good laugh. 

Wee update. They are meant to be popping in on Sunday morning. Should maybe set up a live stream for P&B.

We have this kinda mad guy in work who often rambles and always tells jokes/tales to people, I'm sure most work places have that guy. Anyway, earlier on he started a discussion about Faberge eggs, stating they were worth £53 million each and all this other shit. I came back into the office and one of my colleagues was saying this guy had been telling her a god awful joke, I said "aye, he was talking some amount of pish about Faberge eggs to me earlier as well" and another lassie said "who the f**k is Father Jay Eggs?"

15 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

We have this kinda mad guy in work who often rambles and always tells jokes/tales to people, I'm sure most work places have that guy. Anyway, earlier on he started a discussion about Faberge eggs, stating they were worth £53 million each and all this other shit. I came back into the office and one of my colleagues was saying this guy had been telling her a god awful joke, I said "aye, he was talking some amount of pish about Faberge eggs to me earlier as well" and another lassie said "who the f**k is Father Jay Eggs?"

some Clyde fan's dotting alias, I expect

My mate messaged me earlier. His missus was asking how to get Netflix on their TV. This is their remote control.....IMG-20200918-WA0000.thumb.jpg.9d299c427bc4e37a766ae97433119eaa.jpg

In her defence, how was she to know how to get Netflix when the remote was clearly hidden under a dusty couch for 3 years.

The wife was in getting her nails done, and heard another client telling a story about a guy she'd met on Tinder.

It boiled down to her sending him a scuddy, falling out with him, at which point she asked him to send her the picture back as she didn't want him to have it anymore 😂

My other half has been talking a lot about becoming a vegetarian but is really bad at not eating meat. 

She has come up with a solution though. Farmers should just stop raising animals, particularly lambs, for meat. 

I asked how they would make money. She's suggested wool and sheep's milk. Obviously the milk was discounted when i explained the lambs would still need killed. I explained that it was very unlikely that the price of wool would cover the costs for most farmers. 

No problem she says, they can grow corn instead. She accepted that low productivity of growing this on high altitude pastures and mountainsides might make such a venture uneconomical. 

So what was the ultimate solution? 

They should grow grapes

IN FRANCE