Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

• 5 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

"What part of the turkey is the crown from, is it the head?"

The crown of your head, not totally illogical. (Although it doesn't say much for her observational skills when looking at a cooked turkey).

Playing Who Wants To Be A Millionaire app - 

"I thought Cleopatra was bitten by a snake"

Me - "she was"

"But that wasn't one of the answers so i put lion, it says the right answer is (and to add to the insanity she actually spells this out)  an A.S.P."

After i managed to start breathing again i gave her kudos for knowing she was bitten by a snake, to which she replied, "oh wait, i was thinking about Medusa"

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

The crown of your head, not totally illogical. (Although it doesn't say much for her observational skills when looking at a cooked turkey).

Maybe she hasn't seen a turkey or has no idea of the scale. She might think turkeys are the size of a car. Neither makes our perception of her any better, but she'll still be better than Cruella de Vil London HMFC is lumbered with.

3 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Mrs just wrote a Christmas card for her nephew, put some cash in and licked the envelope to seal it. He has a severe peanut allergy and she is in the middle of munching her way through a bowl of salted peanuts. RIP kid.

Don't tell him.

26 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Mrs just wrote a Christmas card for her nephew, put some cash in and licked the envelope to seal it. He has a severe peanut allergy and she is in the middle of munching her way through a bowl of salted peanuts. RIP thieving postie with nut allergy.

FTFY 

Once went to pick up my mate to go play 5s on a Saturday morning. Drives down, toots horn outside his flat and then waits. 2 mins later, some old fear jumps in the back seat with 3 bags and I said

hope that's your fitba boots in that bag

No it's just some shopping

I'm here to pick my mate up for 5s

I don't want to go to 5s

I'm not a taxi, I'm waiting for my mate

But you tooted your horn

It was only when my mate turned up she realised her mistake

Had a random woman once get into my car once. It was the same colour as her husbands car which was parked next to me. Took her a few moments to realise as she was rabbiting on about some nonsense or other as she got in and sat down. It was only when my daughter, who was in the back, asked who she was that she realised her mistake. Gutted to be honest as she was a bit of a wid.

Round at a friends house for a few drinks on Saturday, they have a Xmas playlist on the go . White Xmas comes on the playlist with someone mentioning they like Bing Crosby, my girl friend then announces its just a shame hes a rapist... After much confusion and some questioning turned out she meant Bill Cosby. 

Edited by stu_mfc

• 3 weeks later...

Standing in the pub the other night when I spotted a female friend's daith piercing

Me - 'Oh, did you get that done because of you migraines?'

Her - 'No, I got it done because of someone else's migraines'

I was too stunned to start explaining that's not how they supposedly work to listen to her continue on, but it turns out her pal suffers migraines but is a massive shiter, so they both went to get the piercing at the same time and friend went first.

Same woman has also been heard to exclaim 'my shoes hurt' when complaining about her feet.

Edited by Boo Khaki

8 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

You know you can edit it, yeah?

Edit the Wikipedia page to more accurately show the information that I don't have? Also, I don't really care, and just found that amusing.

I presume that's what the person who uploaded the picture did - didn't know what a Daith Piercing was, and just added the ear piercing equivalent of Spot the Ball  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...