Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

7 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Mrs could be a sports commentator. She saw Deontay Wilder’s latest victim getting smeared over the canvas and said “it must get really boring for him knocking people out so quickly”

92392E54-06FE-43DA-9302-1A27442C3FF6.gif

I'm not a massive boxing fan or particularly knowledgeable about it but when I first saw that embarrassing KO the first thing I thought of was Marsellus Wallace having a word in Breazeale's ear before the fight. 

Mrs could be a sports commentator. She saw Deontay Wilder’s latest victim getting smeared over the canvas and said “it must get really boring for him knocking people out so quickly”

92392E54-06FE-43DA-9302-1A27442C3FF6.gif.e3d0f5cd79956c93630f080da03c7b72.gif
I know wheres shes coming from tbh. You wouldnt understand.....

47 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Her (reading an article): This is interesting it's saying this thing called koh is good for cleaning.

Me: how do you spell it?

Her: KOH

Me: That's potassium hydroxide. It's lye.

Her: It's not a lie it says so here!

HE'S NOT FINISHED, HE'S ONLY 28!!

8 minutes ago, Brother Blades said:

I’m not certain I believe everything you write about what your wife says, but if true, she is as thick as f**k.

I suppose I should be proud that she thinks I will know, without resorting to googling on my phone, who designed Boney M's outfits or what cavemen drank for breakfast, or what the difference is between the sun or the moon. 

I suppose I should be proud that she thinks I will know, without resorting to googling on my phone, who designed Boney M's outfits or what cavemen drank for breakfast, or what the difference is between the sun or the moon. 

Fair do’s, she must be some ride, I couldn’t put up with that shite tbf.

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

At the horse racing the other night, after the 2nd race she turns and gives it;

“How come they don’t need the rabbit for them to chase round the track here”

:lol:

My partner was driving us to Glasgow last night and we were stuck in traffic coming off the M74 going to Hamden. It was very stop-start and he comes out with.

"I wish cars had some sort of cruise control that kept them hovering in the same place."

Wasn't amused when I pointed out that the car was indeed equipped with a handbrake.

She opens the egg carton and there's one egg left:

- "Who leaves just one egg?"

- "What?"

- "Who leaves just one single egg in the carton?"

- "What if there's four eggs left and you only want three?"

- "Just have all four or just two".

- ":huh:"

This isn’t an out the mouth more of an action...

The mrs brought through the multipack of crisps. I came down the next morning and saw the multipack still on the floor, I picked it up and put it on top of the cupboard where it lives.

So roll on another few hours and I’m like I could go a bag of crisps...

That’s where the horror began...

Put my hand into the multipack still sitting on top of the cupboard, felt something squish...pulled my hand out and to my shock it had shit on it...

She had put the empty individual packets in the bin, put the babies dirty nappy in the bag and not put that in the bin...so when I’ve picked it up without looking I’ve assumed oh cool there’s clearly a few bags left given the weight...

Naw...fingered a shitty nappy instead...

Her reaction? Pissing herself laugh...

Only people with serious mental health issues would put a dirty nappy inside an empty multipack of crisps and leave it lying on the floor.

Or people in a made-up story.