Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

Bin day in our scheme today, bins out.

Coming back from walking the dog in the park with the wife she says “oh, isn’t that funny? We’re 200yds from our house (no.43) but this bin is no.42. How strange is that?”

Explaining to her that we were in a completely different street with it’s own numbering system took longer than it should.

She manages your pensions. Just think on that.

6 minutes ago, alta-pete said:

Bin day in our scheme today, bins out.

Coming back from walking the dog in the park with the wife she says “oh, isn’t that funny? We’re 200yds from our house (no.43) but this bin is no.42. How strange is that?”

Explaining to her that we were in a completely different street with it’s own numbering system took longer than it should.

She manages your pensions. Just think on that.

:lol: I think I would have just agreed with her for the sake of my sanity

• 2 weeks later...

An 80s ToTP was on last night.

Duran Duran were on....

Her : Are they Danish or Dutch

Me : English

Her : Are you sure they not the European lot with that video

Me : You mean A-ha

Her : Yes

Me: No this is Duran Duran, they English, and anyway A-ha were Norwegian

Her: OK....good job anyway I can never remember between the Danish and Dutch which comes from Denmark and which from Holland

I gave up then

A lassie at work on Friday asked if blueberries are vegan.

This prompted a talk about veganism and I heard another lassie ask "So what is 'being vegan'? Does it mean you just eat things that grow?".

Watching Bates Motel on Netflix, the modern prequel to Psycho. A film that my wife had no prior knowledge. 

We have two young sons. She said the most fucked up thing that I've heard her say.... "When they grow up, I hope the boys are as protective of me as Norman is of his mum".

Watching Bates Motel on Netflix, the modern prequel to Psycho. A film that my wife had no prior knowledge. 

We have two young sons. She said the most fucked up thing that I've heard her say.... "When they grow up, I hope the boys are as protective of me as Norman is of his mum".

Run. Run for the hills man