Personalised Number Plates

mid-table

Was in Airdrie a couple of months back and spotted a silver audi with BAW84G.

Red Porsche in Glasgow city centre quite often with P15AFF.

There's a plumbers transit van in Stirling that has JOB8Y.

and there's a Volvo cuts around Stirling with ECO55E.

Used to work at one of the off-airport car parks in the 90s (when there was a hint of customer service) and we parked and recovered the cars based on their reg nos. That means I've been 'blessed' ever since with a near photographic memory for number plates. Cool story, huh?

i seen the volvo in paisley this morning.

I inherited ** *80BS. Any Bob's out there? I've seen worse, I won't be hard to deal with. Seen similar for about £800.00, but can't be bothered advertising it,

Eta, Skidmarks I'm looking at you!

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

The personalised number plate is the hallmark of an absolute c**t.

That they are. And that's why I have one too.

I live near the Bells pie factory and their lorries all have personalised registration plates such as the fantastic BE11 PYE.

In fact, there are a few businesses in Shotts with the similar idea where they have the initials of the company on their plate. And most of my friends have one too.

I mind seeing this guy flee up the A9 to Inverness one morning about 6 years ago with FA57 RAB. He was driving a blue transit that had the 2 white "speed" stripes. Seen the same can only a month or so later on the M74, also fleeing down and it.

1 month to get from the A9 to the M74? No that fast imo

I had the highest bid on one on an auction site. Paid my money and they sent out a set of numberplates ready to go on the wifes car. They told me that they would send me the transfer documents in a couple of days and not to use the plates until the documentation was through.

Waited a few weeks then got back in touch to find out what was happening. Turned out they never owned the plate in the first place and the proper owner was refusing to hand them over as they didnt think that my bid was a true reflection of the plates worth. Argued the toss with them for a couple of weeks but as i couldnt afford to go down the court route I just got my money back.

The plate is now registered on a Volkswagen Golf and the company still send me text messages trying to get me to buy similar plates.

Bought a VRS with the plate "N10 VRS" on it.

Probably worth as much as the car tbh.

My first ever car came with the plate B3 TAY.

I don't purposely buy cars with these things btw, its just coincidence.

I inherited ** *80BS. Any Bob's out there? I've seen worse, I won't be hard to deal with. Seen similar for about £800.00, but can't be bothered advertising it,

Eta, Skidmarks I'm looking at you!

Will it fit on my pushbike?

Arsehole car owners. Save yourselves ££££££££££s on personalised registration plates by changing your name by deed poll to SP27 WJV.

That's not funny.

It's as old as hell.

It's already been cracked by someone on here.

And, once again, it's not funny.