Personalised Number Plates

mid-table

Saw one at McDiarmid Park on Sunday that was good (from a County fans perspective anyway!).

RO55 CFC

There's also a guy with a Kuga with RO55 CTY too.

There is a few variaions of them around this area

RO55 CON

RO55 CNT

When I used to sell the programs outside the ground I used to see a few fans of away teams arrive with personalised numbers. Ayr fans had a few variations obviously with AYR in it, but I think the best football style one I saw was S7 MRN for a St. Mirren fan obviously.

Heading down the A9 the other month we were also following a car (I assumed Rangers fans) with the number plate ? 113ROX (Can't remember what the first letter was though)

years ago when i stayed in edinburgh, i lived opposite one of the sons of the McKinnon "Drambuie" dynasty who had a 911 with the plate POR911. he used to have a mate visit with a similar 911 with the plate THE911. in a newcastle multi-storey car park about 5 years ago i parked next to a spanking new Porsche Cayenne with the plate WH05BOS.

cant be doing with the plates that are just a mix of random numbers & tail end consonants (W X Y Z) that dont actually mean or signify anything but lets the kn0bheads cruise looking smug in their "private" plate motur.

• 1 month later...

You either love them or hate them. I got one and so has my Wife but i can understand how some people dont like them.

I've just started to notice that there seems to be a bit of a craze at the moment to have a W33 or a W66 plate. Most of these plates adorn Minis and are driven by women. These women seems to be larger than life and have no bearing of a W33 or a W66. If you are genuinly W33 or W66 then you are more than welcome fit a plate but if you are a lard ass bitch then please wait until the 63 plate comes out and get yourself a HU 63 plate.

Has anyone else noticed this new craze by wannabe W33 people?

You either love them or hate them. I got one and so has my Wife but i can understand how some people dont like them.

I've just started to notice that there seems to be a bit of a craze at the moment to have a W33 or a W66 plate. Most of these plates adorn Minis and are driven by women. These women seems to be larger than life and have no bearing of a W33 or a W66. If you are genuinly W33 or W66 then you are more than welcome fit a plate but if you are a lard ass bitch then please wait until the 63 plate comes out and get yourself a HU 63 plate.

Has anyone else noticed this new craze by wannabe W33 people?

Whats a W33 or W66 person?

Best one I've ever seen was late nineties outside public bowling in Renfrew:

P155 AFF

On the ferry back from Larne to Troon (Mon 5.30 sailing coming back from Scotland in Dublin) there was a car with a plate very close to saying "Arsehole" but can't remember the actual plate.

there is a W33 NOB around the falkirk/grangemouth area. passed it a few times going to my work,

My ex GF has a private plate on her mini its like a warning becon so they can have there uses.

I've thought about purchasing one but nothing has stuck out for me yet

Saw a Nissan Micra on the Isle Of Wight last year which had a registration ending in "BJK".

I don't actually think that it was a personalised plate but we all know that even if it was a standard registration, if you had that in Scotland it would no doubt cause aggro.

Edited by Derek Patterson

• 5 weeks later...