Personalised Number Plates

mid-table

I'm not a massive fan of personalised number plates, but I thought that this one I saw last night at the Northwood match on a huge Range Rover was quite clever, if a bit stalkerish. (rubbish photo, was pitch black).

post-1919-12833396981985_thumb.jpg

For those who can't see it, it is DR06BA D.

Has anyone here got a personalised number plate that they will own up to? Is it your initials, or something else? How much did you pay for it and do you think it was value for money?

I've seen this number plate around aswell. I got really excited when i saw it, only to remember reading about Drogba having a Mercedes not a Range Rover. I saw this number plate in the Waterfields Retail Park (behind Tesco Extra) in Watford earlier today (7th September 2010). I did consider hanging around to see if it really was Drogba, but i decided against it as i had other things i needed to do.

P444ADY.jpg

We doctored Paddy Flannery's Audi A3 years ago and presented him with the photo that night at the POY do.

A very funny story goes with it but it's a "you had to be there" one.

Edited by Casey

I have a personalised plate and it begins with L33, it was a gift and is something i'd looked at but probably wouldn't have bought.

A work colleague takes great delight in calling me a c*nt for having it. I have no defence.

• 2 weeks later...

I've seen this number plate around aswell. I got really excited when i saw it, only to remember reading about Drogba having a Mercedes not a Range Rover. I saw this number plate in the Waterfields Retail Park (behind Tesco Extra) in Watford earlier today (7th September 2010). I did consider hanging around to see if it really was Drogba, but i decided against it as i had other things i needed to do.

Found out who has this numberplate, it's the Northwood chairman.

Guest The Phoenix

About 5 or 6 years ago I was playing 6 a side at Forthbank and in the car park there was a sports car with AN3L S3X as the plate. Probably the best one I've seen.

It's parked at Cappielow these days. ;)

Private number plates that start with "W33" are the tackiest thing on the road as you just know its some wee ned driving. Theres a Fiat Punto I see quite a lot with the number plate "W33 DNA" which i'm guessing is "wee donna". I say again; tacky as f**k.

They certainly don't issue plates now they construe as potentially offensive.

G1 RUY however dates back to about 1989 and would happily have been issued at the time. I don't doubt it's out there somewhere. Most likely somewhere near Livingston it would seem.

With an Italian owner, no doubt.