Personalised Number Plates

mid-table

P4 PNK was regularly seen around Rutherglen/Bridgeton a few years ago in a bright pink mini/VW Beetle (can't remember which!) -always raised a chuckle.

If I remember correctly, it's a Beetle (maybe a Ka?). I've seen it a few times in Motherwell and always with a bloke driving it. It has a fluffy pink interior - steering wheel cover, dice, the lot.

Unrelated to this but relevant to the thread, there's a plumber round here somewhere who has the reg F1T WC.

• 6 months later...

Saw one at McDiarmid Park on Sunday that was good (from a County fans perspective anyway!).

RO55 CFC

Park that in the wrong place and certain people of a bluenose persuasion might think Ross is gonnae be pissed off when he sees his removed wing mirrors :(

My wife got mines for my birthday this year-K333 FFC :D

By any chance, did this plate used to belong to a guy living in Kirkcaldy? If not, it's one which was very similar

I'm certain I remember that plate from when I delivering a paper to that house one morning. The guy opened the door as I was delivering the paper and he was wearing a Falkirk shirt. On the way out, I looked at his car (it was an FTO, so something decent) and saw the plate. Since then, I notice he's sold the FTO and no longer has the plate.

By any chance, did this plate used to belong to a guy living in Kirkcaldy? If not, it's one which was very similar

I'm certain I remember that plate from when I delivering a paper to that house one morning. The guy opened the door as I was delivering the paper and he was wearing a Falkirk shirt. On the way out, I looked at his car (it was an FTO, so something decent) and saw the plate. Since then, I notice he's sold the FTO and no longer has the plate.

My wife got it from the DVLA website.

If it was it is now on a rather less appealing car than an FTO :(

Edited by keithgy

My wife got it from the DVLA website.

If it was it is now on a rather less appealing car than an FTO :(

On further thinking, I think the plate was actually L333 FFC.

My mistake. I actually wouldn't mind a private plate myself, but I can't find one that would mean anything to me. There's one that would work with the new-style plates, but I'll have to wait another 14 years or so for it and it'll probably be about four grand. I don't anticipate I could justify that!

Edited by Michael W

On further thinking, I think the plate was actually L333 FFC.

My mistake. I actually wouldn't mind a private plate myself, but I can't find one that would mean anything to me. There's one that would work with the new-style plates, but I'll have to wait another 14 years or so for it and it'll probably be about four grand. I don't anticipate I could justify that!

My plate cost £255 :D