Unpopular opinions.

Beautiful scenery, I have no interest in it. People in Scotland love our scenery but I find it incredibly boring. It's just masses of grass and trees. 

You clearly haven’t seen enough of Scotland if you don’t appreciate the scenery.

1 hour ago, Gaz FFC said:

Beatiful scenery to me is a tidy bird with her tits mostly out and a skirt barely covering her arse.

If you find that boring then you need to question yourself

If you get a stauner looking at hills then I think you should be questioning yourself.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

You clearly haven’t seen enough of Scotland if you don’t appreciate the scenery.

I've seen plenty of Scotland, doesn't change my opinion.  Beautiful buildings I can appreciate, masses of grass and trees hold no interest to me.

10 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Beautiful scenery, I have no interest in it. People in Scotland love our scenery but I find it incredibly boring. It's just masses of grass and trees. 

Does all scenery bore you or is it just the trees and grass variety?

I've seen plenty of Scotland, doesn't change my opinion.  Beautiful buildings I can appreciate, masses of grass and trees hold no interest to me.

It’s not all trees and grass, what about Loch Ness or Loch Lomond? What about all the mountains?

6 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Does all scenery bore you or is it just the trees and grass variety?

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

It’s not all trees and grass, what about Loch Ness or Loch Lomond? What about all the mountains?

Nope, they don't interest me at all. I can appreciate them but  I'm not hugely fussed about beautiful views.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

THe round after the groups is usually turgid shite and I normally swerve the usual boring 0-0 draws between Euroland and some god forsaken African hellhole.

Perks up around the QF.

Dont think I've ever sat through a 3rd place match.

Donald Trump found. 

3 hours ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Tea drinking and the palaver around it baffles me.

Such a shite drink and the fuss people make over the 'ritual' is weird.

^^^^ Didn't get accepted for Samurai Warrior school type post.

Pretty sure that’s what [mention=40259]throbber[/mention] watches when  not watching sexual assaults or paedo snaring videos.

You are quite clearly desperate for my attention today.

I watched impractical jokers a few years ago, don’t think it was as good as Trigger Happy TV but it was alright.