Unpopular opinions.

I love how Scottish people complain about 23 degree heat and sunshine at 6 in the morning when they get up for work. What a country!

This is great weather. Even with the humidity. As long as it’s sunny that’s all that matters.

IMG_8083.jpg

It’s Scotland you live in though, you’re lucky if you have 10 days a year that it’s so hot you are sweating!

To be fair, I think he works on Scotrail trains and they are nasty in hot weather.

17 hours ago, Zen Archer said:

Not if England are pathetic at what they do.

This. Haven't wanted England to win since Bobby Robson was manager. Not because they're English; because they've been shite and don't deserve to.

It's totally natural.  Everyone does it, England have the same feelings for Germany.  Complaining about it marks you out as a total banger.
You have a go and banter someone if you can back it up. If Scotland had half as good a team as England we would be banging on about it all the time. Remember the send off a Hampden? Ok if we qualify yes but now we are so poor it's just cringey.

4 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
18 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:
It's totally natural.  Everyone does it, England have the same feelings for Germany.  Complaining about it marks you out as a total banger.

You have a go and banter someone if you can back it up. If Scotland had half as good a team as England we would be banging on about it all the time. Remember the send off a Hampden? Ok if we qualify yes but now we are so poor it's just cringey.

Nah you're just a fanny.  Are England cringey for having the same attitude towards Germany?

6 hours ago, welshbairn said:

This. Haven't wanted England to win since Bobby Robson was manager. Not because they're English; because they've been shite and don't deserve to.

I haven't wanted England to win (at anything) since I was about 10. I never got beyond "because they're English", tbh.

Blade Runner is a decent film but is massively overrated. The sequel is far, far better
Agreed. I would say the visuals and effects of the original were ground-breaking though.
Have you seen drive? Worth checking out if you like Gosling.

12 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
2 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:
Nah you're just a fanny.  Are England cringey for having the same attitude towards Germany?

They don't usually support other teams playing them though. That's next level loser.

Yes they do.  You're next level loser.

22 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Agreed. I would say the visuals and effects of the original were ground-breaking though.
Have you seen drive? Worth checking out if you like Gosling.

Yes, Drive is quality