Unpopular opinions.

12 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Might need to reconsider my stance on mushroom suppers. Quite fancy one as a late night, post dinner/pub snack.

Do it. Make sure it’s fresh mushrooms and a fine crispy beer batter. Plenty salt, minimal vinegar.

Hating England at sport makes us look pathetic.
It's like jealous neighbours slagging you off from behind their fence at your new car because they've got an old banger.

I don't want England to fail because they're English and I'm Scottish. Wanting England sides to fail because they're English would indeed be pathetic. The reason I enjoy seeing them fail is because the media hypes them up. I can't stand arrogance so it's always a delight to see them fail. I never have any issue seeing NI, Rep of Ireland or even Wales doing well because I'm not aware of any media hype behind them. I would want to see any 'cocky' side fail miserably.

24 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

I don't want England to fail because they're English and I'm Scottish. Wanting England sides to fail because they're English would indeed be pathetic. The reason I enjoy seeing them fail is because the media hypes them up. I can't stand arrogance so it's always a delight to see them fail. I never have any issue seeing NI, Rep of Ireland or even Wales doing well because I'm not aware of any media hype behind them. I would want to see any 'cocky' side fail miserably.

Real Madrodo have a "Cocky side'.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

It's like jealous neighbours slagging you off from behind their fence at your new car because they've got an old banger.

For me, it's more like being relieved that the neighbours' new car fell apart so you don't have to listen to them bore you to death about how bloody brilliant it is every time you see them.

For me, it's more like being relieved that the neighbours' new car fell apart so you don't have to listen to them bore you to death about how bloody brilliant it is every time you see them.

An excellent analogy. I may steal that at some point in the next month.

Forcing people with mental health problems into work is a bad idea. (I'm not talking about anxiety or depression.)

I worked with this guy in Glasgow who had autism and probably some other stuff. He used his autism to mask that he was a complete unlikeable welt of a man. He did no work, he would just wander about acting creepy around female employees, he would grass people up for being late and would make up bullshit stories about people for attention and a laugh.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was a Bag of yeast as well.
He couldn't be sacked due to his condition despite there were 100s of people out of work who would have done his job a lot better.

4 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

It's totally natural.  Everyone does it, England have the same feelings for Germany.  Complaining about it marks you out as a total banger.