Unpopular opinions.

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The traditional fry-up has had its day and needs to be consigned to the bins.  Not that it's a bad meal - it isn't - but has been spoiled by a. shite ingredients and b. the appearance of 'foreign muck' - hash browns, tinned tomatoes and baked beans - on the plate.

A much better - like a light year better - Sunday brunch or 'special breakfast' is 1.  kedgeree.  2.  Rump steak with egg and fried tatties (made from boiled potato) 3. Omelette Arnold Bennett.  4.  The daddy of them all - devilled kidneys on toast.

Sounds a bit like English muck to me. 

A croissant with a tattie scone, lorne sausage, Stornoway black pudding and poached egg is the way to go. 

Freedom on a plate. 

16 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Scotland is European pal

Yet you dismiss 'kedgeree' and 'omelette Arnold Bennet' - both using the most Scotch of ingredients - Finnan haddie - as 'English muck'?

I know the answer is 'not very much' but one does wonder what goes on inside the napper of the average P&B Nat.

• 3 weeks later...

There's something detestable about Martin Lewis. I'm sure he's objectively a good person and I have no reason to think bad of him but everytime I see his face alongside some shitey money saving clickbait article I can't help but think he looks like a total w**k.