Unpopular opinions.

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

And they use all the electricity to make their living rooms volcanic temperatures, by boiling vegetables for at least an hour and by having their tellies turned up full blast. 

The only real debate is what age it's appropriate to be put down at. 

4 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

I don't want the champions league to revert back to national champions only, it would be fucking shite watching lithuanian champs vs georgian champs tbh

That does slightly imply that you think the great Gods of European football would still get regularly stuffed if they went back to two-legged ties against other champions!

2 hours ago, pub car king said:

Pensioners should not be allowed to vote. 

They are typically elderly and unlikely to see the consequence of their voting actions. 

IE: Brexit, it's already a huge fucking mess that is only getting worse the longer it goes on, sadly a number of people who voted for this will have died before the full long term misery of it has been realised. 

TBF, the rest of us would inevitably vote for a pensioner cull and redistribution of their wealth.

Looks like that'll be coming this winter anyway.

4 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

I don't want the champions league to revert back to national champions only, it would be fucking shite watching lithuanian champs vs georgian champs tbh

I'd agree with this, but I think there should be a free draw in the group stage.

Who doesn't want to see Barca, Milan, Bayern and City all fighting for two places in the knockouts?

I'd agree with this, but I think there should be a free draw in the group stage.
Who doesn't want to see Barca, Milan, Bayern and City all fighting for two places in the knockouts?
That, while Celtic fail to progress from a group with Rabotnicki, HJK and Tre Fiori is my ideal scenario.

5 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

I wouldn't mind seeing the Cup Winners Cup brought back as a strict knockout with no demotion to the Conference League. Keep the Champions League, Europa League and Conference as they are but access only by domestic league position rather than Cups. If the League Cup hadn't gone so mickey mouse I might have let them in too. No home and away either, luck of the draw on each tie.

4 hours ago, coprolite said:

And they use all the electricity to make their living rooms volcanic temperatures, by boiling vegetables for at least an hour and by having their tellies turned up full blast. 

The only real debate is what age it's appropriate to be put down at. 

I'd give it to 65, you're no use to any c**t after that.

6 hours ago, BFTD said:

That does slightly imply that you think the great Gods of European football would still get regularly stuffed if they went back to two-legged ties against other champions!

TBF, the rest of us would inevitably vote for a pensioner cull and redistribution of their wealth.

Looks like that'll be coming this winter anyway.

Odd that the Tories are killing off the No vote....

10 hours ago, pub car king said:

Pensioners should not be allowed to vote. 

They are typically elderly and unlikely to see the consequence of their voting actions. 

IE: Brexit, it's already a huge fucking mess that is only getting worse the longer it goes on, sadly a number of people who voted for this will have died before the full long term misery of it has been realised. 

16 to 70 seems reasonable. 

From the PTTGYON pizza chat I couldn't give a monkeys what Italians think about pizza.

Pizza is American and Italians with their 300 combinations that boil down to mozzarella, a leaf and one of their many indistinguishable meats can ram it. Pizzas absolutely should include things like spicy chicken, jalapeños, black pudding, donner meat and chips. 

Chicago > New York > Turkish > Charlie Khans in Dundee > Italian 

I absolutely love a Hawaian pizza. This chat about pineapple not welcome? It's fucking nonsense. It's tremendous on the correct base. 

My favourite is a place round th corner that does Hollandaise sauce base with chicken and broccoli and I asked for pineapple too. Bee ee aay yootiful

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I absolutely love a Hawaian pizza. This chat about pineapple not welcome? It's fucking nonsense. It's tremendous on the correct base. 

My favourite is a place round th corner that does Hollandaise sauce base with chicken and broccoli and I asked for pineapple too. Bee ee aay yootiful

I was with you, but then you had to ruin it with talk of hollandaise sauce and broccoli.

Clearly trying to make us pineapple fans look like megabeasts.