Unpopular opinions.

17 minutes ago, Empty It said:

The accusation is that adults that watch wrestling are weird.

it's not an accusation it's the truth. no it isn't the same as a soap opera, soaps have low quality actors playing out semi- realistic scenarios the same as any other fictional tv show. wrestling is outrageously OTT in a way that something that is only meant for children can be

1 minute ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Potential paedos.

Ah, so someone who enjoys wrestling potentially wants to rape children?

A bizarre take and not one I agree with.

35 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

That's why you need the Irish stuff. You can get it it in most Tescos near a uni population or on Amazon.

Funny you should say that, I was in Sainsburys the other day and for the first time noticed that they have an end of aisle Irish section.

I couldn't give less of a shit about England's women winning the Euros.

I'm sure it would be different if I still lived down South and the press was doing their usual jingoistic triumphalism, but thankfully I've heard/seen nothing about it here, other than on the BBC's front page, so it's about a relevant as when they win a cricket match.

I did notice some quotes about how hosting the tournament will cause a massive increase in participation. I'd imagine that'll go the same way as the much-trumpeted revolution in athletic participation after the 2012 Olympics.

18 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I couldn't give less of a shit about England's women winning the Euros.

I'm sure it would be different if I still lived down South and the press was doing their usual jingoistic triumphalism, but thankfully I've heard/seen nothing about it here, other than on the BBC's front page, so it's about a relevant as when they win a cricket match.

I did notice some quotes about how hosting the tournament will cause a massive increase in participation. I'd imagine that'll go the same way as the much-trumpeted revolution in athletic participation after the 2012 Olympics.

Nadine Dorries to give interview with unctious, sycophantic fawning of BawJaws and Brexit being responsible for England's women winning the Euros.

2 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Nadine Dorries to give interview with unctious, sycophantic fawning of BawJaws and Brexit being responsible for England's women winning the Euros.

That really was the best part of the men's team losing last year. The desperate anticipation from the Brexit crew was palpable.

7 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

I'd love for us to have their attitude. we've got games lost months before we've kicked a baw. being humble has done us f**k all good

Until Sunday, our approach had won us the same number of competitions since 1966.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Until Sunday, our approach had won us the same number of competitions since 1966.

which would you rather honestly though? they're annoying because they're our rivals.  would you rather we kept stinking the place out with our total losers mentality? 

we never achieve anything as a country because we don't fucking believe we can

3 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

which would you rather honestly though? they're annoying because they're our rivals.  would you rather we kept stinking the place out with our total losers mentality? 

we never achieve anything as a country because we don't fucking believe we can

R Kelly believed he could fly. He couldn't, but turned out to be a massive paedo. 

Ergo holding unsupportable beliefs is for sex offenders. 

Just now, coprolite said:

R Kelly believed he could fly. He couldn't, but turned out to be a massive paedo. 

ok, you win, we should keep being a laughing stock who actually made an utterly embarrassing and  nauseating song called " don't come home too soon" our world cup anthem, just in case we stray to close to being sex offenders

meanwhile the english will be at the world cup singing oh i'd rather be a paedo than a jock

17 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

ok, you win, we should keep being a laughing stock who actually made an utterly embarrassing and  nauseating song called " don't come home too soon" our world cup anthem, just in case we stray to close to being sex offenders

meanwhile the english will be at the world cup singing oh i'd rather be a paedo than a jock

I'm sure "belief" is the deciding factor and not any of the usual things like "ability" or "tactics". We just don't want it enough. 

4 hours ago, coprolite said:

That is a gem of deductive reasoning. 30 seconds laughing out loud. 

thank you