Unpopular opinions.

32 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I find it hard to believe that people travelling the country in a transit to put on weekly shows for 30 people in gym halls and function rooms get paid that much. 

https://www.wrestleforce.com/

... for example. 

But those guys aren't working all year round.

48 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

The lowest paid are on quarter of a mil a year. I'd batter the shite out my body for that 'pittance'.

I'd batter the shite out of your body for half that.

But I'd feel a slight sense of guilt when you post nice things about Rangers.

• 3 weeks later...

Lenny Henry was really funny in the Eighties, and I seem to remember liking Chef when it was on, although I haven't seen it since then. He was pretty good in a couple of straight roles around the time too.

I've somehow managed to avoid seeing anything with him in since then, so I presume he's really gone to shit as everyone seems to hate him now.

I will love it if the England Womens team win the European Championship tonight for no other reason than it will get it right up the Coked up, lads,lads,lads arseholes who think they should be making the dinner luv. The fact they can succeed while show ponys like Grealish fail to deliver will be grand, the caveat remains that I want Russo to be the matchwinner because White still annoys me.

8 hours ago, invergowrie arab said:

Vintage cheddar is the best cheese and Cadburys (particularly the Irish version) is the best chocolate.

Missus got a Hotel Chocolat set for her birthday. Fucking mingin 

Is Cadburys chocolate not a bit minging now? Did they change the recipe or something?

40 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

I will love it if the England Womens team win the European Championship tonight for no other reason than it will get it right up the Coked up, lads,lads,lads arseholes who think they should be making the dinner luv. The fact they can succeed while show ponys like Grealish fail to deliver will be grand, the caveat remains that I want Russo to be the matchwinner because White still annoys me.

I don’t think this is an unpopular opinion.  Coked up lads lads lads arseholes are not particularly popular.

19 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Is Cadburys chocolate not a bit minging now? Did they change the recipe or something?

I don’t think this is an unpopular opinion.  Coked up lads lads lads arseholes are not particularly popular.

That is probably true(coked up w*nkers bit), Mondelez definitely changed the CDM recipe, used cheaper ingredients to boost their profits while ignoring the promises they made during the takeover.

4 minutes ago, throbber said:

Anyone who thinks wrestling isn’t awesome just needs to watch this video. 

Being awesome does not equate to a rich sex offender hitting a slightly less rich sex offender in a pathetic attempt to make both said offenders slightly more richer, unless I am being whooshed & (of course) realising that neither have commited any crime, ever & I was mistaken. (Godzilla).

8 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Being awesome does not equate to a rich sex offender hitting a slightly less rich sex offender in a pathetic attempt to make both said offenders slightly more richer, unless I am being whooshed & (of course) realising that neither have commited any crime, ever & I was mistaken. (Godzilla).

What about this undertaker entrance?

I'm sure this isn't an unpopular opinion but there is nothing that will convince me that anyone over the age of 16 watching wrestling isn't OFTW.

Meh. It's no worse than watching soaps IMO. I don't watch it but each to their own.

8 hours ago, Empty It said:

I'm sure this isn't an unpopular opinion but there is nothing that will convince me that anyone over the age of 16 watching wrestling isn't OFTW.

What do you mean by OFTW? What's the exact accusation here?