Unpopular opinions.

19 hours ago, Thorongil said:

I don’t think so personally.

31-AF31-FF-2-A66-4420-A67-E-55052-F4-BE4

On behalf of all delivery drivers and posties I wholeheartedly applaud your decision to dispense with gates , which are a pain in the arse if they have to be opened on arrival and closed on departure. 

As for property owners/ occupiers who specifically request that the gate is closed as soon as it has been passed through BEFORE the courier/postie proceeds to the house to carry out the delivery (a mercifully rare occurrence , admittedly but not unheard of) ....scum.....sub-human scum. 

12 minutes ago, BillyAnchor said:

If someone scores and goes over to the home fans making gestures they should be allowed to throw one object each at him.

And in a similar vein , the normal rules relating to fouls should be disregarded in respect of ANY challenge (including but not necessarily restricted to kicking ,  stamping, punching , head-butting , stabbing and shooting) on a player who takes the ball to the corner flag to run down the clock.

To be known as “the Ayrshire Junior Exemption”

49 minutes ago, A96 said:

On behalf of all delivery drivers and posties I wholeheartedly applaud your decision to dispense with gates , which are a pain in the arse if they have to be opened on arrival and closed on departure. 

As for property owners/ occupiers who specifically request that the gate is closed as soon as it has been passed through BEFORE the courier/postie proceeds to the house to carry out the delivery (a mercifully rare occurrence , admittedly but not unheard of) ....scum.....sub-human scum. 

Exactly. I didn’t want that. Some of my neighbours have gates and they themselves have to open and close them every time they want to drive in and out. I could not handle that. 

Some nearby have electric gates but they are very expensive and often break. I could not handle that. And when they open the dog could easily run out. 

Cattle grid was cheaper than gates also.

12 hours ago, Shotgun said:

As and when I win the lottery, I'm getting a moat and a drawbridge. Maybe some pirhanas.

I always said if I won the lottery I'd live in a castle like Mr Burns and if any of my former acquaintances came round it would be "Smithers- Release the hounds..." 

11 hours ago, grumswall said:
On 15/03/2022 at 15:37, BigDoddyKane said:
Peaky blinders at no point has actually been a great tv show

See also sons of anarchy.

The series where they go to Norn Iron was cheap TV dressed up as epic drama. The accent of the main Irish baddie had me chuckling at points.