Unpopular opinions.

9 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

What else? Fried egg and tattie scone?

100% yes.  My wife always puts a fried egg on top of our chilli.  

She also makes it with baked beans though, so I wouldn't necessarily read much into this.

2 minutes ago, Paul Kersey said:

UFC is shite.

It's about as entertaining as watching two drunks rolling around on the cobbles outside a nightclub.

Watching two drunks rolling about on the cobbles outside a nightclub is quite entertaining in fairness 

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Over the years I’ve sparred various MMA/UFC/angry bouncer types including ones that were off to some European championships. 

All them guys they easy work man.

image.gif.8a79617488e7b2be2587e5c96620517f.gif

I think the way these guys strike is very different to boxing - the footwork is very different because they are always wary of being taken down and of being kicked.  There are obviously big crossovers but I'd always expect a boxer of similar experience etc to get the better of a MMA fighter in boxing sparring.

Over the years I’ve sparred various MMA/UFC/angry bouncer types including ones that were off to some European championships. 

All them guys they easy work man.
image.gif.8a79617488e7b2be2587e5c96620517f.gif

And yet a ladder and a paint brush could do you untold damage.

29 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I think the way these guys strike is very different to boxing - the footwork is very different because they are always wary of being taken down and of being kicked.  There are obviously big crossovers but I'd always expect a boxer of similar experience etc to get the better of a MMA fighter in boxing sparring.

I’d run a mile if they were suddenly allowed to kick me! It’s the stance that makes them so easy to hit, even for a slow old robot like me. 

45 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

riding the arse offf. Asian is for me....

As it's the Philippines there's a better than even chance that more than one of them is male.

Regardless, I wonder where in the Philippines it is - asking for a friend obviously?

5 minutes ago, hk blues said:

As it's the Philippines there's a better than even chance that more than one of them is male.

Regardless, I wonder where in the Philippines it is - asking for a friend obviously?

Own goal bro, check yer back garden........he's still looking fine..