Unpopular opinions.

Tracey Chapman - Fast Car needs to be in your top 5 all time ever. If not you're simply wrong and deserve ridicule everywhere you go. 

Great song yet quite heartbreaking at the same time.
The Olympics is shite.
Is that unpopular though?

I like The Olympics but much prefer The Winter Olympics. The speed skating can make for some fantastic viewing when one of them falls over.

Re: Swinson above - her idea of highest average score per minute or whatever it was instead of penalties was blatantly obvious and everyone who went "THEY'RE TIED THE SCORES WOULD BE THE SAME" is an idiot. Knockout football generally happens after teams have played other teams in matches already, and they'll have scored goals in those matches. The idea was idiotic but I don't think I saw one person acknowledge the obviousness of the maths there.

18 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Re: Swinson above - her idea of highest average score per minute or whatever it was instead of penalties was blatantly obvious and everyone who went "THEY'RE TIED THE SCORES WOULD BE THE SAME" is an idiot. Knockout football generally happens after teams have played other teams in matches already, and they'll have scored goals in those matches. The idea was idiotic but I don't think I saw one person acknowledge the obviousness of the maths there.

She’s not going to shag you Miguel.

Jo Swinson is a fucking moron. She once doorstepped me while campaigning when I still lived in her constituency, and spent 10 minutes reminding me how we used to sit beside each other at primary school. My memory wasn’t as good as hers obviously, although I remembered she was 18 months older than me, and I didn’t go to the primary school she remembered so fondly and accurately.

3 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

She’s not going to shag you Miguel.

Jo Swinson is a fucking moron. She once doorstepped me while campaigning when I still lived in her constituency, and spent 10 minutes reminding me how we used to sit beside each other at primary school. My memory wasn’t as good as hers obviously, although I remembered she was 18 months older than me, and I didn’t go to the primary school she remembered so fondly and accurately.

Did she shag you?

On 17/07/2021 at 16:05, Miguel Sanchez said:

I don't think that's what she said, I think she said the average score across the match. What she meant was who had led for longest in the game, which is equally stupid.

19 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

Thatcher missed a trick. She should have sent a task force of angry miners to kill Pablo Escobar.

Anyone seen that documentary of that fat old wife beating "SAS" guy and his band of trained alkies who got a contract to kill Pablo? Can't remember if it was BBC Scotland or STV, but trained killers my arse.