Unpopular opinions.

I love dogs, but they really only belong in pubs under certain circumstances, those being when it's a spit and sawdust pub and the dog belongs to an old regular and sits quietly under his seat, or in the countryside pub when the dog belongs to the landlord and is a local celebrity.

Hipster dogs are the fucking plague of Glasgow right now. If you are that desperate for an annoying, noisy burden that you have to take with you everywhere and inflict on members of the public whilst expecting them to be as fascinated with their beauty as you are, then you might as well skip the dog and just go straight to having children.

16 hours ago, Shotgun said:

So the other dog has nothing to grab onto when they're fighting. And it makes them look scary, which appeals to a certain type of inadequate men.

Anyone who needs to brutally trim the dogs ears to make them scary and therefore appealing must have a cock the size, shape and smell of a wotsit.

That's a very simple answer to an immeasurably complex illness.

I do agree that it seems to be too easy for people to have a prescription for whatever mind altering drug papped in front of them. In many, many cases you'd be as well feeding sufferers a bowl of Coco Pops for all the good the drugs will do.

For some, drugs are clearly the correct course of action but for many others depression is manifested in ways other than biology/genetics.

There needs to be a number of things that change before we'll ever get it right, and the obvious is a much shorter referral time and a more uniform approach across the healthcare system rather allowing clinicians to do whatever the f**k they want with patients, depending on which school they are from.

I should apologise for my initial point as it was pretty crass.

I'm more of a mog person but I agree that pub dugs should be the sort that lie by the bar shagged out and docile.

However I was in the pub last year and a guy had two wee hairy penwipers (I think they were Pomerians) and they were quite cute. Especially when they started mooching for crisps.

23 hours ago, GAD said:

I love dogs, but they really only belong in pubs under certain circumstances, those being when it's a spit and sawdust pub and the dog belongs to an old regular and sits quietly under his seat, or in the countryside pub when the dog belongs to the landlord and is a local celebrity.

Hipster dogs are the fucking plague of Glasgow right now. If you are that desperate for an annoying, noisy burden that you have to take with you everywhere and inflict on members of the public whilst expecting them to be as fascinated with their beauty as you are, then you might as well skip the dog and just go straight to having children.

Children live a lot longer than dogs...

Guest TheJTS98
13 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Penalty takers in football should be allowed to do whatever they like before kicking the ball. 

I suppose if you can dummy a free-kick, then why not?

They look like dicks with these daft run-ups though. And that's the main thing.

13 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Penalty takers in football should be allowed to do whatever they like before kicking the ball. 

Nah, penalty shoot-outs already take way too long so anything that prolongs them more can G.T.F.

Make penalties a best of 10. In most cases (not always, as evidenced last night), penalties are a result of a boring, turgid game. Ramp up the excitement by forcing every outfield player to take a penalty and watch the ensuing chaos.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Make penalties a best of 10. In most cases (not always, as evidenced last night), penalties are a result of a boring, turgid game. Ramp up the excitement by forcing every outfield player to take a penalty and watch the ensuing chaos.

As per my previous post, f**k that.  It's bad enough with the current rules without adding the potential for even more time.