Unpopular opinions.

How am I proving the point?

Swampy,much as I would like to continue with this tit for tat scenario,it's all become rather tedious and boring.

We have our views and opinions ,despite knowing absolutely nothing about one another,but lets just leave it at that and agree to disagree.

Swampy,much as I would like to continue with this tit for tat scenario,it's all become rather tedious and boring.

We have our views and opinions ,despite knowing absolutely nothing about one another,but lets just leave it at that and agree to disagree.

I know you talk a mountain of shite. I don't need to read the authorised biography for that.

How petty and predictable.Sad really, but yet again proves my point.

Put the dummy back in and deal with it

How does it prove your point?

Do you remember what your point was?

It does? I just had a search on the net for that and it comes back with this:

"However, this does not occur on a commercial scale, but was an experiment to show that water from the hot geysers could provide a localised climate sufficient for this."

Considering its Kris Boyd you're talking to, I reckon he meant Iceland the shop sells a lot of banana's.

The advice I'd give you at this point is that if you're going to take on someone far more intelligent than yourself on here - at let's face it, there are plenty candidates - it might be a good idea not to fall at the first hurdle next time.

Oh, and avoid using the 'Haha, you've just biten (sic)' line again.

Both scenarios make you come across as a bit of a tool.

The Claire Rayner put down had some potential, and in better hands, may have been more effective.

Overall, I'd give you a 2/10 for this effort. Must try harder.

The advice I'd give you at this point is that if you're going to take on someone far more intelligent than yourself on here - at let's face it, there are plenty candidates - it might be a good idea not to fall at the first hurdle next time.

Oh, and avoid using the 'Haha, you've just biten (sic)' line again.

Both scenarios make you come across as a bit of a tool.

The Claire Rayner put down had some potential, and in better hands, may have been more effective.

Overall, I'd give you a 2/10 for this effort. Must try harder.

You're obviously not one then!

Cyclists are a fucking menace

Iran gets bad press

The Housemartins were one of the 80s best and most relevant bands

The idea of 'offence' is, generally, nonsense

Linwood is good place for a drink

The class divide still exists

Pickled Mussels are amazing