Unpopular opinions.

Replacing St Peter at the pearly gates with an algorithm that determines your tax contributions and subsequent access into the promised land
Christianity is probably behind the curve already on that score tbh.

Plenty of Pay Per Heaven religions available these days

"not paying tax" is what they have to use for illegals, because illegals can't get the benefits that usually cause the gammon rage. It's pretty tricky to pay tax with no NI number. 

They should have called Boris and offered to make a ventilator then no tax =no problem. 

"not paying tax" is what they have to use for illegals, because illegals can't get the benefits that usually cause the gammon rage. It's pretty tricky to pay tax with no NI number. 
They should have called Boris and offered to make a ventilator then no tax =no problem. 
Indeed, according to Boris tax is flexible depending on what his latest agenda is, and since Nicola Sturgeons current agenda is showing up "Great Britain" and the Home Office for the intolerant scum they are, these "illegals" should in fact be handed a rebate

You seem to be forgetting this is the unpopular opinions thread.
Just because it's the UO thread doesn't mean folk can't be challenged on what they say.

"Folk aren't entitled to an opinion. They are entitled to have an informed opinion".

It's remarkable how many times people declare that this should be the "unpopular opinions that should be blandly repeated without comment from others" thread.

What on Earth would be the point of that, other than ascertaining which posters to avoid babysitting your kids, and the answer to that is always fucking none of them.

20 hours ago, coprolite said:

illegal immigrants, legal immigrants, black and brown decedents of immigrants 80 years ago  who died before they were born and never left the country...  unemployed, Students, benefit claimants, the disabled, LGBTQIXYZ , environmental activists , people with "silly degrees" people who don't have a "proper job" , women doing "men's jobs" men doing "women's jobs" electric cars , windmills.  where do you stop ?   the people commonly known as gammons are just a combination of 2 things  1- grumpy auld men who don't like change &  2- the part of your brain that doesn't like others getting something past you ( everyone has it but most people are able to turn it off)  

once Facebook harvested everyone's data politicians have clicked that there was serious capital to be gained from this,  don't think of voters as individuals but as blocks of people who move as one.   now that they realised that they can use this to stay in power they've actually got massive numbers of people to vote against their own self interest and the consequence has been the most vulnerable in society have had the shite kicked out of them.  when thatcher had her turn at being a c**t, she had to introduce huge giveaways like right to buy , to actually make working class people incentivised to vote for them.  This mob have managed to get a bunch of ragin da's to cut their nose of to spite their face whilst this mob hoover up public money for themselves and their mates 

I feel a bit bad for avon lassies.

One went mental at me when she came to collect the catalog and i told her I’d chucked it out as I didn’t want anything
“ yer no supposedl tae dae that”. She couldn’t understand that I didn’t want her to put it through my door in the first place

2 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

One went mental at me when she came to collect the catalog and i told her I’d chucked it out as I didn’t want anything
“ yer no supposedl tae dae that”. She couldn’t understand that I didn’t want her to put it through my door in the first place

Did you make up with her after?