Unpopular opinions.

1 hour ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

are Frightened Rabbit, like Glasvegas ? As in they're a wonderful and talented band, that less than a handful of people outside their own country have heard of.

Glasvegas were never wonderful or talented.

19 minutes ago, renton said:

Glasvegas were never wonderful or talented.

i wouldn't know mate, i've never heard them, i just read some headlines a while back where someone was spunking over them with words, may even have been billy sloan, i'd never heard of that rabbit lot either until the sad news about one of their members a couple of years back.

15 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

i wouldn't know mate, i've never heard them, i just read some headlines a while back where someone was spunking over them with words, may even have been billy sloan, i'd never heard of that rabbit lot either until the sad news about one of their members a couple of years back.

Jamesie Allan, lead singer of Glasvegus featured briefly for East Fife in 2001, scoring two worldies against Dumbarton in Methil and doing nothing else of note. 

His musical career possibly replicated his footballing one... 

3 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Freddie Garrity is a vastly underrated singer/entertainer.

He might well be, i've never heard of him before. I just wanted to say that his name might be holding him back. It sounds like he should have a blue dinner suit with a frilly shirt and be doing John Denver songs on opportunity knocks. 

8 minutes ago, coprolite said:

He might well be, i've never heard of him before. I just wanted to say that his name might be holding him back. It sounds like he should have a blue dinner suit with a frilly shirt and be doing John Denver songs on opportunity knocks. 

nae money in John Denver pal.

TMltDBC.jpg

1 minute ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

nae money in John Denver pal.

TMltDBC.jpg

According to wiki, Elton John's middle name is Hercules. I found that out yesterday. It also says his first name is Elton and his last name is John, so now i don't know what to believe. Everything i thought was true is a lie. 

Anyway Denver > John

49 minutes ago, coprolite said:

According to wiki, Elton John's middle name is Hercules. I found that out yesterday. It also says his first name is Elton and his last name is John, so now i don't know what to believe. Everything i thought was true is a lie. 

Anyway Denver > John

i only know of grans and aunties who like Denver

Pete Loaf >>>>>Deid Denver or even a tribute

See the source image

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

Not too far off! I heard him on a 60s compilation (don't ask) and quite liked his voice. However, a quick search and, oops. Don't attempt this at home.

CorruptHoarseJapanesebeetle-max-1mb.gif.82d103cecf59ad81ee38f1998c459b88.gif

On 31/12/2020 at 17:44, Highland Capital said:

This is more of a personal one but I haven't hated 2020 in the way some people have.  I've enjoyed the time off work.

If you don't enjoy being at work, you should look for a job that you might enjoy. It makes a difference.

15 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Not too far off! I heard him on a 60s compilation (don't ask) and quite liked his voice. However, a quick search and, oops. Don't attempt this at home.

CorruptHoarseJapanesebeetle-max-1mb.gif.82d103cecf59ad81ee38f1998c459b88.gif

I'd snap something if i tried that, at home or otherwise. 

1 hour ago, Hampden Diehard said:

If you don't enjoy being at work, you should look for a job that you might enjoy. It makes a difference.

I don't hate my job at all - been there nearly six years.  Still enjoyed the time at home though.

Edited by Highland Capital