Unpopular opinions.

Unpopular opinion:
Peaky Blunders is pish beyond series 2.

It’s so lame I kinda love it. “Man look at these epic probably syphilitic gangsters.” It’s like one of those “these were REAL gangster” memes about John Gotti made into a BBC drama.

1 minute ago, Shandön Par said:

To show Scotland is serious about tackling COVID 19 and protecting the NHS as well as the physical and mental well-being of the people, the government should ban alcohol and tobacco. 

Your rehabilitation has gone too far.

21 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
23 minutes ago, Rizzo said:
Bacon is hugely overrated.

As a poster of (usually) impeccable standing, I wish you a speedy recovery from whatever hit you on the head recently.

Slow cooked chicken curry would be a dish that might tempt me back into eating meat or even a really good bolognase but bacon rolls? They can gtf. :yucky

I think I had a bad experience after buying a bacon roll for lunch in Dundee once. The bacon tasted like it had been boiled and I was sick for days afterward. I used to occasionally have smoked bacon but was never a big fan. 

3 minutes ago, Rizzo said:

Slow cooked chicken curry would be a dish that might tempt me back into eating meat or even a really good bolognase but bacon rolls? They can gtf. :yucky

I think I had a bad experience after buying a bacon roll for lunch in Dundee once. The bacon tasted like it had been boiled and I was sick for days afterward. I used to occasionally have smoked bacon but was never a big fan. 

Did you get it from this mad hoor?

See the source image

29 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

To show Scotland is serious about tackling COVID 19 and protecting the NHS as well as the physical and mental well-being of the people, the government should ban alcohol and tobacco. 

The government would never let the masses sober up enough to realise how shite and meaningless their lives are.