Unpopular opinions.

People who are quick to tell you how much they don't like something are generally bores as well. I've met a few folk recently who don't miss a beat when given the chance to say how little they are interested in football.
A bar man at my local disclosed to me he doesn't like sports, then when asked what music he was into he apparently isn't really into music, weird individual.

People who make not liking football a significant part of their personality can get right to f**k.

"I've no interest in a bunch of men chasing  a pigs bladder about hahah"

Well done, I bet Oscar Wilde and Noel Coward are glad they pegged it before you appeared on earth to devastate us all with your wit.

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

People who make not liking football a significant part of their personality can get right to f**k.

"I've no interest in a bunch of men chasing  a pigs bladder about hahah"

Well done, I bet Oscar Wilde and Noel Coward are glad they pegged it before you appeared on earth to devastate us all with your wit.

Agree, but see swap out that for 'Rugby' and there's on here who appear similar.

6 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

MIchael Owen isn't into films and has never watched a film.

A comically thick individual.

4 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

How can you not like music?

It's so odd. There must be hundreds of types of music and millions of songs, used in so many different things, and to not like any is strange. It's embedded in everything.

I used to work with a wumman who bragged that she hadn't read a book since she left school. She rarely, if ever, watched films, knew nothing of current events and couldn't say what music she liked. She was, as you might expect, a thoroughly vapid individual. From her Facebook posts, I see she's now heavily into Christianity. Imagine my surprise. 

I used to work with a wumman who bragged that she hadn't read a book since she left school. She rarely, if ever, watched films, knew nothing of current events and couldn't say what music she liked. She was, as you might expect, a thoroughly vapid individual. From her Facebook posts, I see she's now heavily into Christianity. Imagine my surprise. 
"Boring meaningless life? Lacking the brain capacity to think for yourself? We've got the perfect lifestyle for you try religion."

Just now, Empty It said:
4 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

"Boring meaningless life? Lacking the brain capacity to think for yourself? We've got the perfect lifestyle for you try religion."

Eggsackly. Religion couldn't survive without morons.